[150+ Pages Research Report] According to the recent analysis research report; the global Fluorine-18 Market in 2020 was approximately USD1.7 Billion. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% and is anticipated to reach around USD 2 Billion by 2027. Top market players are Lantheus Holdings, Inc., Siemens Healthineers, Advanced Accelerator Applications (a Novartis AG Company), GE Healthcare (General Electric Company), Blue Earth Diagnostics (A Bracco Imaging Company), Jubilant Pharma Limited, China lsotope & Radiation Corporation, Eli Lilly and Company, Curium Pharma, and Yantai Dongcheng Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd
The report has been prepared after extensive research. Primary research involved bulk of research efforts, wherein analysts carried out interviews with key industry leaders and opinion makers.
Secondary research involved referring to key players’ product literature, annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents to understand the global fluorine-18 market. Secondary research also included Internet sources, statistical data from government agencies, websites, and trade associations. Analysts employed a combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches to study various attributes of the global fluorine-18 market.
The report includes an elaborate executive summary, along with a snapshot of the growth behavior of various segments and sub-segments included in the scope of the study.Moreover, the report sheds light on changing competitive dynamics in the global fluorine-18 market.
These serve as valuable tools for existing market players as well as entities interested in participating in the global fluorine-18 market.
Get your Customized Research Report@ https://www.novaoneadvisor.com/report/customization/5697
|Market Size||USD 2 Billion by 2027|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 6.2% From 2021 to 2027|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2027|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Report coverage||Growth Factors, Revenue Status, Competitive Landscape, and Future Trends|
|Segments Covered||Product, End User and Region|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa (MEA)|
|Companies Mentioned||Lantheus Holdings, Inc., Siemens Healthineers, Advanced Accelerator Applications (a Novartis AG Company), GE Healthcare (General Electric Company), Blue Earth Diagnostics (A Bracco Imaging Company), Jubilant Pharma Limited, China lsotope & Radiation Corporation, Eli Lilly and Company, Curium Pharma, and Yantai Dongcheng Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd|
Market Segmentation: Fluorine-18 Market
In terms of product, the global fluorine-18 market has been classified into FDG, NaF, and others
Based on end user, the global fluorine-18 market has been divided into hospitals, diagnostic centers, and others
Each of the segments has been analyzed in detail for trends, recent trends & developments, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and useful insights. The fluorine-18 market report provides current and future revenue (US$ Mn) for each of these segments for the period from 2017 to 2027, considering 2020 as the base year. The compound annual growth rate (percentage CAGR) has been provided for each segment and market from 2021 to 2027, along with market size estimations.
Rise in Preference for PET/CT and PET Scans to Drive Global Market
PET/CT and PET are modern systems used to detect and treat cancer, cardiovascular diseases, and other neurology related diseases. Molecular imaging with novel radiopharmaceuticals has been engineered to target specific subcellular processes and improve diagnostic accuracy using radioactive molecule as a tracer in PET/CT scan. Hence, the preference for PET/CT scan is rising, which is anticipated to drive the global fluorine-18 market.
Lack of Availability and High Operating Expenses to Hamper Global Market
The limitations of FDG-PET are its lack of availability and high operating expenses. F-18 fluoride ion is created in a cyclotron, and then converted via an automated chemistry module into the F-18 FDG. The cost of establishing the PET/CT scan facility with cyclotron is around US$ 4 Mn to US$ 5 Mn.
FDG to Dominate Global Market
The global fluorine-18 market has been segmented based on product and end user. In terms of product, the global fluorine-18 market has been classified into FDG, NaF, and others. The FDG segment is expected to account for a major share of the global market by 2027, due to the increase in demand for PET/CT scan in oncology.
Hospitals to be Major End User
In terms of end user, the global fluorine-18 market has been divided into hospitals, diagnostic centers, and others. The hospitals segment is likely to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period, due to the increase in the demand for the installation of new PET-CT machines in the upcoming hospital projects across the globe, which drive the demand for F-18 isotopes.
This report provides detailed company profiles of the key market players. This research report also highlights the competitive landscape of the Fluorine-18 market and ranks noticeable companies as per their occurrence in diverse regions across globe and crucial developments initiated by them in the market space. This research study also tracks and evaluates competitive developments, such as collaborations, partnerships, and agreements, mergers and acquisitions; novel product introductions and developments, promotion strategies and Research and Development (R&D) activities in the marketplace. The competitive profiling of these players includes business and financial overview, gross margin, production, sales, and recent developments which can aid in assessing competition in the market.
Significant Market Participants Operational in the Fluorine-18 Market are: Lantheus Holdings, Inc., Siemens Healthineers, Advanced Accelerator Applications (a Novartis AG Company), GE Healthcare (General Electric Company), Blue Earth Diagnostics (A Bracco Imaging Company), Jubilant Pharma Limited, China lsotope & Radiation Corporation, Eli Lilly and Company, Curium Pharma, and Yantai Dongcheng Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.
Unravelling the Critical Segments
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects including product type, application/end-user, and region. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for period 2017 to 2027 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
Global Fluorine-18 Market: Segmentation
- Fluorine-18 Market, by Product
- Fluorine-18 Market, by End User
- Diagnostic Centers
– North America Region (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
– Europe Region (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy, Rest of Europe)
– Asia-Pacific Region (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
– South America Region (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Rest of South America)
– The Middle East & Africa Region (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
North America to Dominate Global Market
The global fluorine-18 market has been segmented into five major regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America dominated the global fluorine-18 market in 2020, followed by Europe. The fluorine-18 market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a high CAGR from 2021 to 2027. Product launches, acquisitions, distribution agreements, alliances, and geographical expansion by local players, especially in China and India, are anticipated to drive the fluorine-18 market in the region.
View Detail Information with Complete TOC@ https://www.novaoneadvisor.com/toc/fluorine-18-market
Despite unprecedented implications of the COVID-19 outbreak, the market will gain impetus amidst soaring investment towards sophistication of the healthcare sector. The market survey offers compelling insights into key factors enabling growth through the assessment period. It underscores hidden opportunities across diverse segments. Besides uncovering hidden opportunities, the report presents exclusive insights into challenges posing threat to growth. Alongside this, it offers recommendations to navigate through unforeseen hindrances in the future, while keeping the business afloat.
Scope of the Study
This Fluorine-18 market report studies market dynamics, status and outlook especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. This research report offers scenario and forecast (revenue/volume), and categorizes market by players, type, application, and region. This report also studies global market prominence, competitive landscape, market share, growth rate market dynamics such as drivers, restraints and opportunities, and distributors and sales channel.
This research study also integrates Industry Chain analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. Further, this report offers competitive scenario which comprises collaborations, market concentration rate and expansions, mergers & acquisitions undertaken by companies.
Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.
Important years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2017-2019
Base Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021-2027
Key Points Covered in Fluorine-18 Market Survey
- Demand will remain high in the U.S., backed by favourable reimbursement policies and presence of some of the leading market players.
- Europe will continue showcasing high demand. Sales will remain high, especially in the U.K., Germany, France, and other countries.
- China and India will exhibit high demand for Fluorine-18, backed by expanding healthcare sector.
- Focus on research and development will increase in Brazil, creating opportunities for the expansion of the Fluorine-18 market.
- Hospitals are expected to showcase higher demand for Fluorine-18 on account of greater access to advanced technologies and higher footfall of patients.
- Driven by the presence of some of the leading pharmaceutical producers, demand in the Japan Fluorine-18 market will continue increasing at a high pace.
Some of the key highlights covered in the report include:
- Fluorine-18 Market Demand-Supply Analysis -The report covers detailed insights into demand and supply forces prevailing in the global Fluorine-18 market. It examines trends and factors influencing demand for Fluorine-18 globally and gauges the impact of the same on the production.
- Fluorine-18 Pricing Analysis – The report presents exclusive pricing analysis. It compares pricing strategies adopted by the leading market players and identifies the most remunerative strategies.
- Market Segmentation – The report segments the global market in terms of diverse criteria. It identifies the leading segment within each category and identifies growth drivers and restraints affecting growth across each segment.
- Regional Analysis – The report segments the market in terms of North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World in terms of region. It has chapters exclusively dedicated to analyzing growth trends across each region. It identifies growth drivers as well challenges affecting demand for Fluorine-18 across the world.
- Competitive Analysis – Some of the leading market players are profiled in the report on Fluorine-18. The report offers estimation of share individually helps by the market players and determines the impact of some of their popular strategies.
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis – This chapter is exclusively dedicated to gauging how the market has evolved or will develop in the post-pandemic era.
- Growth Recommendations – In the end, the report presents valuable recommendations to ready businesses for unforeseen challenges in the near future.
Why should you invest in this report?
If you are aiming to enter the global Fluorine-18 market, this report is a comprehensive guide that provides crystal clear insights into this niche market. All the major application areas for Fluorine-18 are covered in this report and information is given on the important regions of the world where this market is likely to boom during the forecast period of 2021-2027 so that you can plan your strategies to enter this market accordingly.
Besides, through this report, you can have a complete grasp of the level of competition you will be facing in this hugely competitive market and if you are an established player in this market already, this report will help you gauge the strategies that your competitors have adopted to stay as market leaders in this market. For new entrants to this market, the voluminous data provided in this report is invaluable.
Download This Full Research Report, Click Here@ https://www.novaoneadvisor.com/report/checkout/5697
Nova One Advisor is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Nova One Advisor has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semi-conductors, chemicals, automotive, and aerospace & defense, among different ventures present globally.
Call: +1 9197 992 333