The global Flock Adhesives market size is expected to be worth around US$ 2.86 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Flock Adhesives market size was valued at US$ 1.97 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% during forecast period 2020 to 2027.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/35880
Flock Adhesives Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Company Analysis, Regional Insights and Forecast 2020 – 2027 – Breakdown Data by Regions, Type, Manufacturers and Applications
Increasing demand from the and automotive sectors is the prominent factor in driving the market growth. There is increasing growing adoption of the product in the manufacturing of thermal insulation, garments, automotive interior, and other mechanical tools, which is likely to open new revenue pockets for industry growth. However, the restricted supply of raw materials and considerably weak demand from end-use industries such as transportation in 2020 owing to the COVID-19 pandemic is likely to cause a significant decline in global demand for the year 2020.
The market is expected to grow on account of the growing global industry which in turn is driven by rising population and increasing disposable income in emerging economies of Asia Pacific.
The ability of flock adhesives to offer significant resistance to chemicals and solvents coupled with superior flexibility and washability are the reasons for their large sale consumption in end-use industries such as textile, automotive, paper, and packaging, among others. In the automotive industry, the product is used for lamination, thermal, and sound insulation, as well as for bonding applications.
- Asia Pacific dominated the market with a volume share of approximately 45% in 2019. This large share can be attributed to expanding textile and automotive industries of the region
- Textile application is projected to register the fastest CAGR of 5.0%, in terms of revenue, from 2020 to 2027, owing to increasing utilization of flock adhesives to improve the aesthetic appearance of the garments and fabric
- led the market with a volume share of more than 45% in 2019 due to performance advantages such as durability and high impact resistance offered by the product
- Acrylic is poised to witness the fastest CAGR of 3.5%, in terms of volume, from 2020 to 2027, owing to the versatility offered by the product
- Automotive garnered a share of roughly 31% in 2019, in terms of volume, owing to rising application of the product for lamination and insulation of automobiles
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- H.B. Fuller Company
- Sika AG
- International Coatings
- Argent International, Inc.
- Parker Hannifin Corp
- Stahl Holdings
Flock Adhesives Product Outlook
Flock Adhesives Application Outlook
- Paper & packaging
Flock Adhesives Regional Outlook
- North America
- The U.S.
- The U.K.
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2016-2019) and forecast (2020-2027);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/35880 or call: +1 9197 992 333