The global Fire Extinguisher Inspection Services market size is expected to be worth around US$ 8.3 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Fire Extinguisher Inspection Services market size was valued at US$ 4,523.1 million in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38918
Fire Extinguisher Inspection Services Market (By Application: Residential, Commercial, Industrial) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
|Market Size||US$ 8.3 Billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 6.2% From 2021 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Total Safety U.S., Inc.; High Rise Security Systems; Cintas Corporation; KOORSEN FIRE & SECURITY; JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL PLC; Reliable Fire & Security; Chubb Fire & Security Pty Ltd. (A Carrier Company); Protegis Fire & Safety; AAA Fire Protection, Inc.; Jim’s Fire Safety|
Rising awareness among consumers about the importance of effectively securing their buildings and homes in case of a fire emergency has driven the demand for fire extinguisher inspection services. According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), a global self-funded non-profit organization, approximately 30% of portable fire extinguishers in use are not in good condition or working properly, which means, when in need, a fire extinguisher may fail to work. As a result, safety requirements make the involvement of fire extinguisher inspection service necessary.
Recent developments in data analytics and cloud computing have enabled service providers to cater to customers through remote data access of inspection reports, instant relay of inspection results to service centers, and histogram of inspection reports and tracking mechanisms. These IT-enabled service offerings are a USP of various service providers such as Damia Global Services, FireLab, Asurio Inc., and STANLEY Security.
By Region Analysis
Asia Pacific dominated the market and accounted for the largest revenue share of 39.2% in 2020. The Confederation of Fire Protection Associations – Asia, (CFPA-Asia), is a body of leading fire protection organizations from the Asia Pacific Region that have joined forces to collectively direct their resources at reducing the global fire problem and increasing life safety.
North America is projected to witness a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% over the forecast period. In Canada, municipal councils establish and fund fire departments to deliver local fire protection and prevention services
- High Rise Security Systems
- Cintas Corporation
- KOORSEN FIRE & SECURITY
- JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL PLC
- Reliable Fire & Security
- Chubb Fire & Security Pty Ltd. (A Carrier Company)
- Protegis Fire & Safety
- AAA Fire Protection, Inc.
- Jim’s Fire Safety
- Total Safety U.S., Inc.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38918 or call: +1 9197 992 333