The global fertility services market size is expected to be worth around US$ 25,720.9 million by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global fertility services market size was valued at US$ 20,400.61 million in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 17.8% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38657
Fertility Services Market (By End-use: Fertility Clinics, Hospitals, Surgical Centers, Clinical Research Institutes; By Service: Fresh Non-donor, Frozen Non-donor, Egg & Embryo Banking, Fresh Donor, Frozen Donor; By Procedure: IVF with ICSI, IUI, IVF without ICSI, Surrogacy, Others) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
Treatments or procedures that aid in conception and the treatment of genetic and fertility abnormalities are referred to as reproductive services. Single parents, infertile couples, and members of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT) community can use Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) procedures and medications to start a family.
|Market Size||USD 25,720.9 million by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 17.8% From 2021 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||End User, Service, Procedure|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||APOLLO HOSPITALS ENTERPRISE LTD., CARE FERTILITY GROUP LTD., CAROLINAS FERTILITY INSTITUTE, CITY FERTILITY, FERTILITY ASSOCIATES LIMITED, GENEA LIMITED, MEDICOVER GROUP (MEDICOVER FERTILITY and FIRST EGG BANK), MONASH IVF GROUP LIMITED, PROGYNY INC., VIRTUS HEALTH|
Fertility services are treatments or procedures used to cure genetic and fertility issues and help with conception. These services include Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) methods and drugs that help single parents, infertile couples, and the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT) community in planning a family.
Increase in the rate of infertility has occurred majorly due to factors such as increase in the consumption of alcohol and drugs, increased stress level, frequent smoking, obesity, and environmental factors. As per a study by the American Society for Reproductive medicines, in approximately 42% of infertile couples, the male partner is responsible for infertility and among them, approximately 86%-92% are treated with drugs or surgery. This is anticipated to drive the fertility services market growth.
Fertility services have seen rapid expansion in recent years as a result of late marriages, newer contraceptive techniques, and an increasing number of women choosing their jobs above establishing a kid, resulting in an increase in the median age of first-time parenthood.
several significant market companies are interested in the development of innovative equipment for fertility treatments, which adds to the market’s growth. Additionally, increased health knowledge about reproduction concerns, the availability of fertility therapies, an increase in disposable income, and advantageous reimbursement regulations all contribute to market expansion.
- APOLLO HOSPITALS ENTERPRISE LTD.
- CARE FERTILITY GROUP LTD.
- CAROLINAS FERTILITY INSTITUTE
- CITY FERTILITY
- FERTILITY ASSOCIATES LIMITED
- GENEA LIMITED
- MEDICOVER GROUP (MEDICOVER FERTILITY and FIRST EGG BANK)
- MONASH IVF GROUP LIMITED
- PROGYNY INC.
- VIRTUS HEALTH
- By End User
- Fertility Clinics
- Surgical Centers
- Clinical Research Institutes
- By Service
- Fresh Non-donor
- Frozen Non-donor
- Egg & Embryo Banking
- Fresh Donor
- Frozen Donor
- By Procedure
- IVF with ICSI
- IVF without ICSI
- By Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38657 or call: +1 9197 992 333