The global Fatty Acid Ester market size is expected to be worth around US$ 3.1 million by 2027, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Fatty Acid Ester market size was valued at US$ 2.1 million in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.4 during forecast period 2020 to 2027.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/35882
Fatty Acid Ester Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Company Analysis, Regional Insights and Forecast 2020 – 2027 – Breakdown Data by Regions, Type, Manufacturers and Applications
The growth in the market can be attributed to increased demand for fatty acid esters (FAEs) from various end-use industries, such as personal care, food processing, and pharmaceuticals.
atty acid ester is basically oleochemical, processed from organic plant and animal sources. Increasing consumer preference for natural ingredients and process sustainability in personal care, food, and other sectors is anticipated to boost product demand.
The market dynamics are heavily dependent on global oil and fat consumption and regulations formulated on their manufacturing technologies and raw materials used. Fatty acids contain chemicals that could cause detrimental health effects in case of high intake. Hence, to a certain extent, regulatory policies preventing hazardous chemicals being used in the food and direct contact applications are expected to challenge the industry growth.
Glyceryl monostearate led the market and accounted for more than 36% of the overall share in 2019. It is primarily used in baked goods. It has high demand in and whipped cream processing as it provides a smooth texture to the final products.
Isopropyl esters are mainly derived from , and products, such as palmitate and myristate, are widely used in personal care products due to moisturizing properties.
Personal care & cosmetics led the market and accounted for a share of more than 36% in 2019. Rising influence of social media is expected to be a major factor driving the growth of the personal care & cosmetics segment, thereby driving the product demand.
Surfactants & detergents is another significant application segment for the product. Rising demand for sustainable processes owing to increasing environmental concerns is expected to boost the product usage in this application to promote effective washing at lower temperature cycles, thereby promoting environmental benefits.
The product plays an essential role in surfactants and detergents by breaking down the interface between oils/dirt and water, allowing effective cleansing with fewer resources.
North America led the market and accounted for over 35.0% share of global revenue in 2019 and is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period. High standards of living and increasing focus on beauty and appearance owing to social media influence, changing consumer perceptions, and transitioning promotional methods by major personal care companies are expected to drive product demand in this application segment.
Rising sustainability & health concerns are also boosting the demand for natural ingredients and cosmetic products manufactured using fatty acid esters. APAC is estimated to be the fastest-growing regional market due to the high consumption of glyceryl monostearate in personal care & cosmetics products.
- Cargill, Inc.
- Evonik Industries
- Estelle Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- Faci Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
- P&G Chemicals
- The Seydel Companies, Inc.
- Fine Organics
- Oleon N.V.
- KLK Oleo
- World Chem Industries
- Stepan Company
- Stéarinerie Dubois
- Metroshen International Corp.
- Zhengzhou Yi Bang Industry Co. Ltd.
- A.B. Enterprises
- Product Outlook
- Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT)
- Glyceryl Monostearate
- Isopropyl Esters
- Polyol Esters
- Sucrose Esters
- Glycol Esters
- Application Outlook
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Food Processing
- Surfactants & Detergents
- Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2016-2019) and forecast (2020-2027);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/35882 or call: +1 9197 992 333