The global Eubiotics market size is expected to be worth around US$ 11.0 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Eubiotics market size was valued at US$ 5.8 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.0% during forecast period 2020 to 2027.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/35939
Eubiotics Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Company Analysis, Regional Insights and Forecast 2020 – 2027 – Breakdown Data by Regions, Type, Manufacturers and Applications
The growth in the market can be attributed to concerns over antibiotic traces in animal meat and their health hazards. Eubiotics also provides benefits such as increased feed conversion ratio, resistance to diseases, and better animal welfare. All these factors are expected to propel market growth over the forecast period.
Eubiotics are fast replacing antibiotics and there has been rising awareness pertaining to their usage across the globe. The shift in the trend toward the usage of antibiotic alternatives such as eubiotics is expected to benefit market growth. Additionally, favorable regulatory scenario banning the use of as growth promoters has benefitted market growth in the recent past and is expected to do so in the near future.
The feed additives are manufactured and are distributed either through feed mills, pre-mixers, or specific distributors. The companies involved in manufacturing these feed additives either sell their products directly to their consumers or sell them to integrated feed producers. Either way, the eubiotic products reach the livestock producers.
Probiotics led the market and accounted for more than 38.0% share of the global revenue in 2019. The product demand is driven by the growing utilization of product, as it produces specific antibacterial substances, resulting in increased immunity. For instance, including Enterococcus Faecium are utilized in several end-use applications including immunity development and gut health maintenance. In addition, rising awareness concerning the usage of probiotics and strategic initiatives adopted by key manufacturers to generalize the usage of probiotics are anticipated to fuel the product demand over the forecast period.
Solid form of probiotics led the market and accounted for more than 61.2% share of the global revenue in 2019. New solid products, including flakes beadlet, cross-linked, and beadlet have been manufactured. Solid form products that combine flavoring compounds and energy materials have also been developed. Inclination towards solid animal feed and the improvement of unconventional solid eubiotic products with enriched carrier capacity is projected to trigger market growth.
Gut health emerged as the largest application segment and accounted for more than 35.0% share of the global revenue in 2019. Efficacy of eubiotics in treating gut health, development of efficient eubiotic carrier mediums for better delivery in the intestinal tract, and product portfolio suiting customized needs of livestock producers are expected to benefit segment growth over the forecast period.
Poultry feed emerged as the largest end-use segment and accounted for more than 22.5% share of the global revenue in 2019. Growing demand for poultry meat and concerns over the quality of meat consumed are factors driving the segment growth. There has been a mounting demand for poultry meat and products such as eggs across the globe, thereby impelling poultry industry players to implement competent methods in order to upsurge yield.
Europe emerged as the largest regional segment and accounted for more than 37.0% share of the global revenue in 2019. Efforts taken by livestock producers to comply with the prevalent regulations and ban on usage of antibiotics are resulting in high product demand. The growth of the market for eubiotics in the region is characterized by the presence of strict laws and regulations discouraging the usage of antibiotics, which is expected to benefit the market for eubiotics. Strong awareness regarding the usage of eubiotics and their benefits, presence of market players, and strong demand from countries such as Germany, U.K., France, and Spain are factors driving the overall regional demand.
- DSM N.V.
- Novus International, Inc.
- Nebraska Cultures, Inc.
- Lallemand, Inc.
- Calpis Co., Ltd.
- Advanced BioNutrition Corp.
- Beneo GmbH
- Behn Meyer
- Lesaffre Group
- Kemin Industries
- Eubiotics Product Outlook
- Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS)
- Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS)
- Mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS)
- Organic Acids
- Essential Oils
- Eubiotics Form Outlook
- Eubiotics Application Outlook
- Gut Health
- Eubiotics End-use Outlook
- Cattle Feed
- Poultry Feed
- Swine Feed
- Aquatic Feed
- Cattle Feed
- Eubiotics Market Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2016-2019) and forecast (2020-2027);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/35939 or call: +1 9197 992 333