[150+ Pages Research Report] According to the recent analysis research report; the global Enteral Feeding Devices Market in 2020 was approximately USD xx Billion. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of xx% and is anticipated to reach around USD xx Billion by 2027. Top market players are Avanos Medical, Inc., Cardinal Health, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, BD, Boston Scientific Corporation, CONMED Corporation, Medline Industries, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Hollister Incorporated, and Baxter.
The market majorly driven by rising incidence of malnutrition and pre mature birth cases, prevalence of chronic disorders such as gastrointestinal disorders, cancer and neurological disorders.
Furthermore, the shift from parenteral nutrition to enteral feeding is one of the factors gaining a significant traction in the market. This is owing to the increased risk of infections due to needle stick injuries during parenteral nutrition, whereas enteral nutrition is administered directly in the gastrointestinal tract. Moreover, older patients diagnosed with chronic diseases such as cancer, inherited metabolic disease and neurological disorders are recommended with enteral nutrition. Thus, rise in the number of admissions in hospitals due to increase in the number of patients diagnosed with chronic diseases are in turn driving the demand for enteral feeding, fostering the market growth.
In 2020, World Health Organization (WHO) stated that around 17 million preterm babies are born each year and this number is constantly rising and approximately 2 million children die each year due to preterm birth complications. Furthermore, over 63% of preterm births occur in Africa and South Asia due to increasing maternal age and underlying maternal health problems such as diabetes and high blood pressure. However, one of the major concerns with premature infants is swallowing and intake of proper nutrients. Therefore, demand for enteral feeding devices has gained a significant traction to provide adequate amount of food to for the growth and development of these infants.
Get your Customized Research Report@ https://www.novaoneadvisor.com/report/customization/5839
|Market Size||USD 4.9 Billion by 2027|
|Growth Rate||CAR 6.0% From 2021 to 2027|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2027|
|Largest Market||North America|
|Fastest Growing Market||Asia Pacific|
|Segments Covered||Product, Age Group, Application, End-user and Region|
|Report coverage||Growth Factors, Revenue Status, Competitive Landscape, and Future Trends|
|Companies Mentioned||Avanos Medical, Inc., Cardinal Health, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, BD, Boston Scientific Corporation, CONMED Corporation, Medline Industries, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Hollister Incorporated, and Baxter.|
This report provides detailed company profiles of the key market players. This research report also highlights the competitive landscape of the Enteral Feeding Devices market and ranks noticeable companies as per their occurrence in diverse regions across globe and crucial developments initiated by them in the market space. This research study also tracks and evaluates competitive developments, such as collaborations, partnerships, and agreements, mergers and acquisitions; novel product introductions and developments, promotion strategies and Research and Development (R&D) activities in the marketplace. The competitive profiling of these players includes business and financial overview, gross margin, production, sales, and recent developments which can aid in assessing competition in the market.
Some of the prominent players in the Enteral Feeding Devices Market include: Avanos Medical, Inc., Cardinal Health, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, BD, Boston Scientific Corporation, CONMED Corporation, Medline Industries, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Hollister Incorporated, and Baxter.
Unravelling the Critical Segments
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects including product type, application/end-user, and region. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for period 2017 to 2027 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
- Enteral Feeding Devices Market, by Product
- Enteral Feeding Tubes
- Nasogastric Tubes
- Nasojejunal Tube
- Jejunostomy Tubes
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Jejunostomy (PEJ) Tube
- Radiologically Inserted Jejunostomy (RIJ) Tube
- Radiologically Inserted Gastrostomy Tube (RIG)
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy Tubes (PEG Tube)
- Enteral Feeding Pumps
- Administration Sets
- Enteral Syringes
- Other Consumables
- Enteral Feeding Tubes
- Enteral Feeding Devices Market, by Age Group
- Enteral Feeding Devices Market, by Application
- Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Neurological Disorders
- Enteral Feeding Devices Market, by End-user
- Home Care Settings
- Ambulatory Care Settings
– North America Region (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
– Europe Region (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy, Rest of Europe)
– Asia-Pacific Region (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
– South America Region (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Rest of South America)
– The Middle East & Africa Region (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
View Detail Information with Complete TOC@ https://www.novaoneadvisor.com/toc/enteral-feeding-devices-market
Enteral Feeding Pumps Dominated Global Market
In terms of product type, the global enteral feeding devices market has been classified into enteral feeding tubes, enteral feeding pumps, administration sets, enteral syringes, and other consumables. The enteral feeding pumps segment dominated the global enteral feeding devices market in 2020, and the trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period. The growth of the segment can be attributed to increase in the rate of adoption of enteral feeding pumps in emerging markets.
High Prevalence of Chronic Diseases in Adults
Based on age group, the global enteral feeding devices market has been bifurcated into adult and pediatric. The adult segment held a major share of the global enteral feeding devices market in 2020. Chronic diseases is more common in adults due to greater prevalence of neurologic diseases.
Oncology Segment Accounted for Major Share of Global Market
In terms of application, the global enteral feeding devices market has been categorized into oncology, gastrointestinal diseases, neurological disorders, diabetes, and others. The oncology segment dominated the market in 2020 owing to large patient base and high prevalence.
Rise in Adoption of Enteral Feeding Devices in Hospitals
Based on end-user, the global enteral feeding devices market has been divided into hospitals, home care settings, ambulatory care settings, and others. The hospitals segment dominated the market in 2020 owing to a large patient base and high adoption of enteral feeding devices in hospitals.
Enteral Feeding Devices Market: Key Segments
- In terms of product type, the global enteral feeding devices market has been classified into enteral feeding tubes, enteral feeding pumps, administration sets, enteral syringes, and other consumables. The enteral feeding pumps segment dominated the global market in 2020. Enteral feeding pumps are valuable treatment modalities for the management of acute and chronic illness. These pumps provide required nutrition support therapy for patients suffering from functional GI track. Feeding pumps administer the nutritional value to a patient.
- The enteral feeding tubes segment has been split into nasogastric tubes, nasojejunal tube, jejunostomy tubes, radiologically inserted gastrostomy tube, and percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy tubes. The jejunostomy tubes segment has been bifurcated into percutaneous endoscopic jejunostomy (PEJ) tube and radiologically inserted jejunostomy (RIJ) tube.
- Based on age group, the global enteral feeding devices market has been categorized into adult and pediatric. The adult segment dominated the global market in 2020 owing to high prevalence of chronic diseases among the adult population.
- In terms of application, the global enteral feeding devices market has been divided into oncology, gastrointestinal diseases, neurological disorders, diabetes, and others. The oncology segment is expected to dominate the market owing to high prevalence.
- Based on end-user, the global enteral feeding devices market has been divided into hospitals, home care settings, ambulatory care settings, and others. The ambulatory care settings segment is expected to expand at a high CAGR from 2021 to 2027, owing to availability of a large number of easy-to-use and more efficient enteral feeding devices in the industry.
- Market size and forecast for each of these segments have been provided from 2017 to 2027. The CAGR of respective segment has also been provided from 2021 to 2027, considering 2020 as the base year.
North America to Lead Global Market; Asia Pacific to Offer Significant Opportunities
In terms of region, the global enteral feeding devices market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to account for a leading share of the global enteral feeding devices market during the forecast period. High prevalence of chronic diseases and increase in geriatric population are the major factors driving the market in the region.
According to the Population Reference Bureau, the geriatric population in the U.S. is anticipated to double from 52 million in 2018 to 95 million by 2060. The market in Europe is expected to expand at a high CAGR in the near future due to the presence of local as well as global players and increase in the demand for enteral feeding devices in the region.
The enteral feeding devices market in Asia Pacific is likely to grow at a rapid pace in the near future. Rise in awareness and increase in healthcare expenditure in countries in the region are projected to propel the market in Asia Pacific in the next few years. Japan, India, and China are anticipated to be lucrative markets for enteral feeding devices during the forecast period.
Scope of the Study
This Enteral Feeding Devices market report studies market dynamics, status and outlook especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. This research report offers scenario and forecast (revenue/volume), and categorizes market by players, type, application, and region. This report also studies global market prominence, competitive landscape, market share, growth rate market dynamics such as drivers, restraints and opportunities, and distributors and sales channel.
This research study also integrates Industry Chain analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. Further, this report offers competitive scenario which comprises collaborations, market concentration rate and expansions, mergers & acquisitions undertaken by companies.
Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.
Important years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2017-2019
Base Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021-2027
Key Points Covered in Enteral Feeding Devices Market Survey
- Demand will remain high in the U.S., backed by favourable reimbursement policies and presence of some of the leading market players.
- Europe will continue showcasing high demand. Sales will remain high, especially in the U.K., Germany, France, and other countries.
- China and India will exhibit high demand for Enteral Feeding Devices, backed by expanding healthcare sector.
- Focus on research and development will increase in Brazil, creating opportunities for the expansion of the Enteral Feeding Devices market.
- Hospitals are expected to showcase higher demand for Enteral Feeding Devices on account of greater access to advanced technologies and higher footfall of patients.
- Driven by the presence of some of the leading pharmaceutical producers, demand in the Japan Enteral Feeding Devices market will continue increasing at a high pace.
Some of the key highlights covered in the report include:
- Enteral Feeding Devices Market Demand-Supply Analysis -The report covers detailed insights into demand and supply forces prevailing in the global Enteral Feeding Devices market. It examines trends and factors influencing demand for Enteral Feeding Devices globally and gauges the impact of the same on the production.
- Enteral Feeding Devices Pricing Analysis – The report presents exclusive pricing analysis. It compares pricing strategies adopted by the leading market players and identifies the most remunerative strategies.
- Market Segmentation – The report segments the global market in terms of diverse criteria. It identifies the leading segment within each category and identifies growth drivers and restraints affecting growth across each segment.
- Regional Analysis – The report segments the market in terms of North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World in terms of region. It has chapters exclusively dedicated to analyzing growth trends across each region. It identifies growth drivers as well challenges affecting demand for Enteral Feeding Devices across the world.
- Competitive Analysis – Some of the leading market players are profiled in the report on Enteral Feeding Devices. The report offers estimation of share individually helps by the market players and determines the impact of some of their popular strategies.
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis – This chapter is exclusively dedicated to gauging how the market has evolved or will develop in the post-pandemic era.
- Growth Recommendations – In the end, the report presents valuable recommendations to ready businesses for unforeseen challenges in the near future.
Why should you invest in this report?
If you are aiming to enter the global Enteral Feeding Devices market, this report is a comprehensive guide that provides crystal clear insights into this niche market. All the major application areas for Enteral Feeding Devices are covered in this report and information is given on the important regions of the world where this market is likely to boom during the forecast period of 2021-2027 so that you can plan your strategies to enter this market accordingly.
Besides, through this report, you can have a complete grasp of the level of competition you will be facing in this hugely competitive market and if you are an established player in this market already, this report will help you gauge the strategies that your competitors have adopted to stay as market leaders in this market. For new entrants to this market, the voluminous data provided in this report is invaluable.
Download This Full Research Report, Click Here@ https://www.novaoneadvisor.com/report/checkout/5839
Nova One Advisor is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Nova One Advisor has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semi-conductors, chemicals, automotive, and aerospace & defense, among different ventures present globally.
Call: +1 9197 992 333