Latest Study on “Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Production, Consumption, Revenue, Company Analysis and Forecast 2021-2027”.
The global Electric Vehicle Charging Station market size is expected to be worth around US$ 30,757 thousand units by 2027, according to a new report by nova one advisor.
The global Electric Vehicle Charging Station market size was valued at US$ 2,114 thousand units in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of xx% during forecast period 2021 to 2027.
Get Sample Pages of Report@ https://www.novaoneadvisor.com/report/sample/5269
The report defines electric vehicle charging stations as a site where one or more EVSEs (Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment) are installed. These sites can be residential or commercial. These stations provide electric power to the vehicle. Electric vehicle charging stations commonly called charging dock, charging pile, or EVSE, include the electrical conductors, related equipment, software, and communications protocols that deliver energy efficiently and safely to the vehicle.
The growth of this market is backed by the government initiatives to drive the adoption of electric vehicles and associated infrastructure, rising demand for electric vehicle fast-charging infrastructure, increasing prevalence of range anxiety, and increasing deployment of EVs by shared mobility operators. Moreover, increasing R&D in V2G technology, increasing adoption of electric mobility in emerging economies, and growing deployment of charging stations by retail MNCs provide significant opportunities in this market. However, the high initial cost of installation obstructs the growth of this market to some extent. High electricity tariffs in developing economies is a major challenge for the growth of the electric vehicle charging stations market.
The market survey provides compelling insights into important drivers that enable growth. It highlights untapped potential in a variety of industries. For the purpose of the study, the market has been segmented in terms of harging Level ,Point Type, Installation type, Infrastructure Type, application type, electric bus charging type, DC fast charging, and regions. The report presents an incisive view of various factors impacting growth across these categories. Challenges posing threat also are studied in detail.
Apart from underscoring unexplored prospects, the report is intended to prepare businesses for unforeseen challenges in the future. It covers recommendations to help them navigate their businesses through obstacles to continue reporting growth at a sustainable pace.
COVID-19 Impact on Electric Vehicle Charging Station Sales
Businesses today are operating in a dynamic environment. Earlier focus primarily concentrated on keeping pace with changing consumer preferences. COVID-19 outbreak was unprecedented and exposed vulnerabilities of various industries. Pandemic-induces obstacles also were registered in the Electric Vehicle Charging Station market.
Sales plummeted as COVID-19 gradually tightened its noose worldwide. Supply-chain disruptions caused massive losses, while demand took nose-dive as consumers remained indoors with affected countries implementing either partial or complete lockdown.
Gradual recovery however is on the cards with the roll out of vaccinations. Nonetheless, consecutive waves of the virus compelled businesses to stay prepared for the worst. As government and healthcare organizations successfully implement steps to contain the spread of COVID-19, industries have begun operations, albeit at a slow and more cautious pace.
Against this backdrop, Nova one advisor’s study predicts gradual recovery for the Electric Vehicle Charging Station market 2021 onwards. This trend will however continue through the course of the report’s assessment period
Emerging Nations to Continue Attracting Investments
The expansion of various industries across India, China, Brazil, and other emerging countries will help the Electric Vehicle Charging Station market flourish. Consistent investment towards industrialization and urbanization, as well as the implementation of policies favouring foreign investment, will continue to be major growth drivers.
Expansion initiatives undertaken by various countries will aid the growth of the Electric Vehicle Charging Station market. Besides, the easy availability of raw materials and labours at a cheaper cost will attract an increasing number of companies within the Electric Vehicle Charging Station market.
Order a Complete Research Report: https://www.novaoneadvisor.com/report/checkout/5269
List of key players:
Webasto Group, EVBox Group, Electrify America LLC., BP plc., Royal Dutch Shell PLC, Evgo Services LLC., Connected Kerb Limited, Wanbang Xingxing Charging Technology Co., Ltd., Électricité de France, Tesla, Inc., Hangzhou AoNeng Power Supply Equipment Co., Ltd., EV Charging Installers of America LLC, Addénergie Technologies, Inc., EV Connect, Inc., and ChargePoint Holdings, Inc. among others.
The report is divided into major categories comprising product, application, regions and others. Every segment is further sub-segmented into several sub-segmented that are deeply analyzed by experts to offer valuable information to the buyers and market players. Every segment is studied thoroughly in order to offer a better picture to the buyers and stakeholders to benefit from. Information like highest prevailing product, highly demanded product by the application segment and end users are rightly mentioned in the Electric Vehicle Charging Station report.
Based on the Charging Level:
- Level 1
- Level 2
- Level 3
Based on the Charging Point Type:
- Normal Charging
- Super Charging
- Inductive Charging
Based on the Installation type:
- Portable Charger
- Fixed Charger
Based on the Charging Infrastructure Type:
- Normal Charge
- Tesla Super Charger
- Type 2 (IEC 621196)
Based on the application type:
Based on the DC fast charging:
- Ultra Fast
Based on the electric bus charging type:
- Off-board Top-down Pantograph
- On-board Bottom-up Pantograph
- Charging Via connector
Key Findings of the Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market Study
- Backed by the presence of well-established industrial infrastructure and willingness to spend on advanced technologies will strengthen North America’s hold in the global market.
- The Europe market will continue gaining from surging demand in Germany, U.K., Italy, France, and Spain.
- Investment towards industrialization and favorable policies intended at encouraging foreign investment will drive growth in India and China, sealing Asia Pacific’s position as a highly lucrative market for Electric Vehicle Charging Station.
- In Latin America, the market will gain from surging focus on economic development.
Why Buy this Report?
The purpose of Nova one advisor’s Electric Vehicle Charging Station market study is to provide stakeholders with a detailed picture of potential barriers and untapped opportunities. The report contains exclusive information to assist businesses in making informed decisions about how to maintain growth throughout the assessment period.
Some of the key highlights of the report are:
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market Demand Outlook – The report offers refined forecasts on potential growth prospects for the market. Based on data derived after thorough research by a team of expert analysis, Nova one advisor presents the most precise rate of growth for the market for the assessment period starting from (start year) to (end year).
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station Supply Chain Analysis – The purpose of the survey is to help companies identify potential scope for supply chain expansion. The study also presents analysis of unprecedented threats.
- Key Market Segments – To present an exhaustive overview, the global Electric Vehicle Charging Station market is segmented in terms of Charging Level ,Point Type, Installation type, Infrastructure Type, application type, electric bus charging type, DC fast charging, and region. Opportunities existing across each of these categories are reflected on to help businesses realize their true potential.
- Competitive Landscape Analysis – Some of the leading companies operating in the Electric Vehicle Charging Station market are profiled in the market study. The report also underscores winning strategies adopted over the last few years and gauges impact of the same on growth trajectory exhibited by the market over the last few years.
Obtain Premium Research Report Details, Considering the impact of COVID-19 @ https://www.novaoneadvisor.com/report/checkout/5269
Nova One Advisor
URL – https://www.novaoneadvisor.com/
Mailing Address: 237 West 35th Street, Suite 605, New York, NY 10001, USA
Any Assistance, Email – email@example.com