The global Electric Vehicle Charging Cables market size is expected to be worth around US$ 1.40 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Electric Vehicle Charging Cables market size was valued at US$ 210 million in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 25.5% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/35830
Growing adoption of electric vehicles (EV), rising demand for electric vehicle fast-charging cables, and rapid development of electric vehicle supply equipment are anticipated to upkeep the market growth over the forecast period. For instance, in 2018, electric car fleet size exceeded over 5.1 million across the globe, up by 2 million from the previous year.
Increasing large-scale adoption of (EV), growing demand for fast charging cables, and rapid development of across the world are expected to drive the market. Emerging changes related to autonomous, shared, and connected mobility could considerably reshape road transport in the forthcoming years, with important implications for vehicle electrification. Therefore, many policy developments in 2018 and 2019 support the uptake of electric vehicles and growth of charging infrastructure. Furthermore, this will help market players create strategies to make the most of future growth opportunities.
- By power supply, the AC segment is expected to dominate the market in coming years as it has low installation cost and offers a low power output. AC power supply is mostly used in semi-commercial and residential charging stations across the world
- Based on cable length, the below 5 meters segment is expected to dominate the market and is expected to maintain its lead over the forecast period. These cables are more efficient for use in residential applications and offer ease of storage and ease of use
- By charging level, the Level 2 segment dominated the market in 2019 and is projected to witness significant growth from 2020 to 2027
- On the basis of shape, the coiled cable is estimated to be the fastest growing segment over the forecast period as they are easy to maintain and do not spread over the surface, hence helping to prevent a tripping hazard
- The public charging station is anticipated to be the fastest growing application segment over the forecast period. These charging stations have the capability to charge an electric vehicle in less time with high voltage
- Leoni AG
- Chengdu Khons Technology Co., Ltd.
- Phoenix Contact
- General Cable Technologies Corporation
- Dyden Corporation
- TE Connectivity
EV Charging Cables Power Supply Outlook
- Alternate Charging (AC)
- Direct Charging (DC)
EV Charging Cables Length Outlook
- Below 5 meters
- 6 meters to 10 meters
- Above 10 meters
EV Charging Cables Charging Level Outlook
- Level 1
- Level 2
- Level 3
EV Charging Cables Shape Outlook
- Straight Cable
- Coiled Cable
EV Charging Cables Application Outlook
- Private Charging
- Public Charging
EV Charging Cables Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/35830 or call: +1 9197 992 333