Latest Study on “Electric Bike Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Production, Consumption, Revenue, Company Analysis and Forecast 2021-2027”.
The global Electric Bike market size is expected to be worth around US$ 94.1 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by nova one advisor.
The global Electric Bike market size was valued at US$ 40.9 Billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.65% during forecast period 2021 to 2027. The rise in trend toward share mobility coupled with developments in connected electric bike is expected to offer shared rides for consumers at an affordable cost. Shared mobility is aimed at reducing on-road vehicle congestion and curbing air pollution.
The electric bike can be a sustainable alternative for motorcycles and cars for daily commute in nearby places. In September 2020, Sparta (a subsidiary of Accell Group N.V.) announced d-Burst, a powerful new speed pedelec. Sparta is focused on a whole new target group through the introduction of its d-series (distance series), namely, commuters cycling between their home and workplace. The d-burst is available as both an e-bike and a speed pedelec with a total capacity of no less than 1125 Wh.
Get Sample Pages of Report@ https://www.novaoneadvisor.com/report/sample/5607
The market survey provides compelling insights into important drivers that enable growth. It highlights untapped potential in a variety of industries. For the purpose of the study, the market has been segmented in terms of by Mode, Class, Usage, Motor Type, Battery Type, and regions. The report presents an incisive view of various factors impacting growth across these categories. Challenges posing threat also are studied in detail.
Apart from underscoring unexplored prospects, the report is intended to prepare businesses for unforeseen challenges in the future. It covers recommendations to help them navigate their businesses through obstacles to continue reporting growth at a sustainable pace.
Key regional contributors to global Electric Bike industry growth are North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Middle East & Africa. Europe market is touted to garner strong returns, exhibiting a CAGR of 12.44% during the analysis period. Growing popularity of e-cargo and mountain bikes, inflating traffic congestion, and Electric Bike subsidy policy in France, special legal stipulations in Belgium to accelerate product adoption, along with presence of a strong biking culture and infrastructure in Netherlands are spurring the regional market growth. Moreover, increasing health conscious population is adding to the industry expansion.
COVID-19 Impact on Electric Bike Sales
Businesses today are operating in a dynamic environment. Earlier focus primarily concentrated on keeping pace with changing consumer preferences. COVID-19 outbreak was unprecedented and exposed vulnerabilities of various industries. Pandemic-induces obstacles also were registered in the Electric Bike market.
Sales plummeted as COVID-19 gradually tightened its noose worldwide. Supply-chain disruptions caused massive losses, while demand took nose-dive as consumers remained indoors with affected countries implementing either partial or complete lockdown.
Gradual recovery however is on the cards with the roll out of vaccinations. Nonetheless, consecutive waves of the virus compelled businesses to stay prepared for the worst. As government and healthcare organizations successfully implement steps to contain the spread of COVID-19, industries have begun operations, albeit at a slow and more cautious pace.
Against this backdrop, Nova one advisor’s study predicts gradual recovery for the Electric Bike market 2021 onwards. This trend will however continue through the course of the report’s assessment period
Emerging Nations to Continue Attracting Investments
The expansion of various industries across India, China, Brazil, and other emerging countries will help the Electric Bike market flourish. Consistent investment towards industrialization and urbanization, as well as the implementation of policies favouring foreign investment, will continue to be major growth drivers.
Expansion initiatives undertaken by various countries will aid the growth of the Electric Bike market. Besides, the easy availability of raw materials and labours at a cheaper cost will attract an increasing number of companies within the Electric Bike market.
Obtain Premium Research Report Details, Considering the impact of COVID-19@ https://www.novaoneadvisor.com/report/checkout/5607
List of key players:
Accell Group N.V., AIMA Technology, Bionx International Corporation, BMW Group, Butchers & Bicycles, BYVIN, Cezeta, Derby Cycle Holding GmbH, Douze Factory SAS, Energica Motor Company, Giant Manufacturing Co. Lt, Govecs Group, Harley Davidson, Hero Electric, Incalcu Group, Johammer E-Mobility GmbH, KTM AG, Lima Vehicle Industry, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., Merida Industry Co. Ltd, NIU International, Panasonic Corporation, Pon Bike, Rad Power Bikes LLC, Riese & Müller GmbH, Shimano Inc., Trek Bicycle Corporation, Tunwal E-bike India Pvt Ltd, Vmoto Limited, Yadea Group Holding Ltd., Yamaha Motor Corporation, and Yuba Electric Cargo Bikes.
Unravelling the Critical Segments
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects including product type, application/end-user, and region. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for period 2017 to 2027 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
Global Electric Bike Market: Segmentation
- Electric Bike Market, by Mode
- Pedal Assist Mode
- Throttle Mode
- Electric Bike Market, by Class
- Electric Bike Market, by Usage
- Mountain & Trekking
- Courier & Parcel Service Provider
- Large Retail Supplier
- Personal Transportation
- Waste & Municipal Services
- Electric Bike Market, by Motor Type
- Mid Motor
- Hub Motor
- Electric Bike Market, by Battery Type
- Lithium Ion
- Lithium Ion Polymer
- Lead Acid
- Lithium Ion
The regional segmentation covers:
-North America Region (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
-Europe Region (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy, Rest of Europe)
-Asia-Pacific Region (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
-South America Region (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Rest of South America)
-The Middle East & Africa Region (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Findings of the Electric Bike Market Study
- Backed by the presence of well-established industrial infrastructure and willingness to spend on advanced technologies will strengthen North America’s hold in the global market.
- The Europe market will continue gaining from surging demand in Germany, U.K., Italy, France, and Spain.
- Investment towards industrialization and favourable policies intended at encouraging foreign investment will drive growth in India and China, sealing Asia Pacific’s position as a highly lucrative market for Electric Bike.
- In Latin America, the market will gain from surging focus on economic development.
Why Buy this Report?
The purpose of Nova one advisor’s Electric Bike market study is to provide stakeholders with a detailed picture of potential barriers and untapped opportunities. The report contains exclusive information to assist businesses in making informed decisions about how to maintain growth throughout the assessment period.
Some of the key highlights of the report are:
- Electric Bike Market Demand Outlook – The report offers refined forecasts on potential growth prospects for the market. Based on data derived after thorough research by a team of expert analysis, Nova one advisor presents the most precise rate of growth for the market for the assessment period starting from (start year) to (end year).
- Electric Bike Supply Chain Analysis – The purpose of the survey is to help companies identify potential scope for supply chain expansion. The study also presents analysis of unprecedented threats.
- Key Market Segments – To present an exhaustive overview, the global Electric Bike market is segmented in terms of by Mode, Class, Usage, Motor Type, Battery Type, and region. Opportunities existing across each of these categories are reflected on to help businesses realize their true potential.
- Competitive Landscape Analysis – Some of the leading companies operating in the Electric Bike market are profiled in the market study. The report also underscores winning strategies adopted over the last few years and gauges impact of the same on growth trajectory exhibited by the market over the last few years.
Obtain Premium Research Report Details, Considering the impact of COVID-19 @ https://www.novaoneadvisor.com/report/checkout/5607
Nova One Advisor
URL – https://www.novaoneadvisor.com/
Mailing Address: 237 West 35th Street, Suite 605, New York, NY 10001, USA
Any Assistance, Email – firstname.lastname@example.org