The global e-clinical solutions market size is expected to be worth around US$ 22.7 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global e-clinical solutions market size was valued at US$ 7.9 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 13.7% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38878
e-Clinical Solutions Market (By Product: Electronic Data Capture (EDC) and Clinical Data Management Systems (CDMS), Clinical Trial Management Systems (CTMS), Clinical Analytics Platforms, Randomization and Trial Supply Management (RTSM) , Clinical Data Integration Platforms, Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA), Safety Solutions, Electronic Trial Master File (eTMF); By Delivery Mode: Web-hosted, Licensed Enterprise, Cloud-based; By Development Phase: Phase I, Phase II, Phase III, Phase IV; By End-use: Hospitals/Healthcare providers, CROs, Academic Institutes, Pharma & Biotech Organizations, Medical Device Manufacturers) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021-2030
|Market Size||USD 22.7 Billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 13.7% From 2021 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Product, delivery mode, development phase, end-use|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Datatrak International, Inc.; Oracle; Parexel International Corporation; Dassault Systemes; Bioclinica; Datatrak International, Inc.; CRF Health; ERT Clinical; eClinicalWorks; IBM; Anju Life Sciences Software; eClinical Solutions|
Increasing R&D activities by biopharma and pharma companies, application of software solutions in clinical trials, and expanding customer base are anticipated to fuel market growth. During the COVID-19 pandemic, clinical laboratories experienced high demand for COVID-19 tests. eClinical solutions, such as the clinical data management systems assisted these laboratories to seamlessly manage a huge influx of specimens on a daily basis.
Increasing research and development activities by biopharma and pharma companies is one of the key trends escalating market growth. Besides this, the growing incorporation of software solutions in clinical trials is also projected to drive the market for eClinical solutions.
By Product Analysis
The CTMS segment dominated the market for eClinical solutions and accounted for the largest revenue share of 20.9% in 2020. eCOA is estimated to be the fastest-growing segment during the forecast period owing to the rising significance of high-quality clinical data.
Elimination of data variance risk streamlined information and lowering of site monitoring cost are key advantages associated with eCOA. These aforementioned benefits are expected to fuel its demand in the coming years.
By Delivery Mode Analysis
The web-hosted segment dominated the market for eClinical solutions and accounted for the largest revenue share of around 75.2% in 2020. The dominance of the segment can be attributed to associated benefits such as easy accessibility, usability, and lower investments required.
The cloud-based segment is anticipated to exhibit an exponential CAGR of 14.3% during the forecast period owing to integrated features such as flexibility, high accessibility, negligible handling costs, and easy data backup.
By Development Phase Analysis
On the basis of the development phase, the phase III segment dominated the market for eClinical solutions and accounted for the largest revenue share of 52.9% in 2020. The spiraling need for the incorporation of clinical data management software to curb overall cost and improve process efficiency is contributing to the growth of the segment.
The phase I segment is estimated to be the most promising segment during the forecast period owing to the high significance of these systems to predict future outcomes and eliminate drug candidates possessing the least probability of success.
By End-use Analysis
The CROs segment dominated the market for eClinical solutions and held the largest revenue share of 37.8% in 2020. The segment is projected to rise at a remarkable CAGR during the forecast period owing to the growing inclination of pharmaceutical companies to reduce overall expenditure.
Benefits involved in outsourcing clinical trials to CROs are responsible for the heightened growth of this segment. These benefits include cost advantages, increased efficiency of services, enhanced productivity, and a higher focus on core areas of development critical to a company’s growth.
By Regional Analysis
North America dominated the eClinical solutions market and accounted for the largest revenue share of 53.1% in 2020. The increasing target population, coupled with the rising prevalence of lifestyle-associated diseases such as diabetes and cardiac disorders, is poised to stimulate the growth of the market.
In Asia Pacific, the market for eClinical solutions is likely to register a noteworthy CAGR at 15.5% over the forecast period. High unmet medical needs and the rising prevalence of target chronic diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular conditions, and infectious diseases are stoking the demand for software solutions in the region
- Datatrak International, Inc.
- Parexel International Corporation
- Dassault Systemes
- Datatrak International, Inc.
- CRF Health
- ERT Clinical
- Anju Life Sciences Software
- eClinical Solutions
- By Product
- Electronic Data Capture (EDC) and Clinical Data Management Systems (CDMS)
- Clinical Trial Management Systems (CTMS)
- Clinical Analytics Platforms
- Randomization and Trial Supply Management (RTSM)
- Clinical Data Integration Platforms
- Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA)
- Safety Solutions
- Electronic Trial Master File (eTMF)
- By Delivery Mode
- Web-hosted (On demand)
- Licensed Enterprise (On premise)
- By Development Phase
- Phase I
- Phase II
- Phase III
- Phase IV
- By End-use
- Hospitals/Healthcare providers
- Academic Institutes
- Pharma & Biotech Organizations
- Medical Device Manufacturers
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Hong Kong
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
Browse complete table of contents at@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/e-clinical-solutions-market/toc/38878
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38878 or call: +1 9197 992 333