The global Docking Station market size is expected to be worth around US$ 5.20 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Docking Station market size was valued at US$ 2.27 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38938
|Market Size||US$ 5.20 Billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 8.1% From 2021 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Product, Connectivity, Distribution Channel|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Targus; Dell Technologies Inc.; StarTech.com; ACCO Brands Corporation; HP Development Company L.P; Lenovo Group Limited; Plugable Technologies; TOSHIBA CORPORATION; Acer Inc.; Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.|
The industry growth can be attributed to the growing popularity of the Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) work culture, which aims to cut costs while increasing flexibility and efficiency. Docking stations are primarily used to connect mobile computing devices, such as tablets and smartphones, to displays, keyboards, printers, and other peripherals. Furthermore, the demand for the aforementioned computer devices is being fueled by the growing need for quicker data transfer. In addition, with the rising number of gaming subscriptions and the growing popularity of e-sports, the demand for docking stations is expected to increase in the coming years.
the rising popularity of multiplayer video games owing to easy access to high-speed internet and compatible hardware is expected to boost the demand for docking stations. Moreover, vendors operating in the gaming industry offer tailored products in several portable options such as Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Neon Red Joy-Console.
By Product Analysis
The laptop segment accounted for the largest revenue share of over 71.0% in 2020. Expanding the application scope of docking stations in several industries, including e-commerce, supply chain, and warehouse management, is likely to fuel the market growth during the forecast period.
The smartphone and tablet segment is expected to expand at the highest CAGR of 9.1% from 2021 to 2030 owing to the increasing application of smartphones and tablets in the IT industry for testing new apps for device compatibility.
By Distribution Channel Analysis
The offline distribution channel segment accounted for the largest revenue share of over 75.0% in 2020 and the trend is expected to continue throughout the forecast period. According to statistics, about 60% of Americans prefer buying products from stores.
The online segment is anticipated to exhibit the fastest CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period. E-commerce is likely to witness significant growth in the coming years on account of the availability of a variety of branded docking stations comprising various features at convenient prices, along with lucrative discounts.
online channels are hosted by businesses that are into e-commerce as well as by manufacturers that have realized the potential of these channels, and thus have hosted their websites to better cater to customer needs.
By Connectivity Analysis
The wired segment accounted for the largest revenue share of over 70.0% in 2020. Wired docking stations are widely used in the IT industry owing to the high degree of convenience associated with these products. These devices enable high-speed data transfer, which is crucial in the IT industry.
wired docking stations connect portable devices to monitors or desktops through an HDMI cable or DisplayPort. These wireless systems can be easily affected due to channel congestion and internet issues that may reduce data transfer speed and reliability.
By Regional Analysis
North America accounted for the largest revenue share of over 36.0% in 2020. The need for docking stations in the region is increasing as millennials and youngsters have become more interested in e-sports.
Asia Pacific is expected to register the fastest CAGR of 9.0% over the forecast period. The region is a technology and IT hub owing to the presence of some of the largest technology giants including China, India, Japan, South Korea, and Singapore.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- ACCO Brands Corporation
- Lenovo Group Limited
- HP Development Company L.P
- Plugable Technologies
- TOSHIBA CORPORATION
- Acer Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- By Product
- Smartphone & Tablet
- By Connectivity
- By Distribution Channel
- North America
- Asia pacific
- Central and South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38938 or call: +1 9197 992 333