The global DNA-based Skin Care Products market size is expected to be worth around US$ 20.87 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global DNA-based Skin Care Products market size was valued at US$ 10.90 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 10.5% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38497
DNA-based Skin Care Products Market (By Product: Creams, Serums, Others; By Distribution Channel: Online, Offline) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
|Market Size||USD 20.87 billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 10.5% From 2021 to 2030|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Product, Distribution Channel|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||IMAGENE LABS; EpigenCare; Caligenix; ALLÉL; SkinDNA; SKINSHIFT; ANAKE; Genetic Beauty; DNA Skin Institute; LifeNome|
The beauty and personal care industry has witnessed steady growth with rising consumer spending. This trend is particularly true for the millennial population segment, which is fueled by the desire to slow down signs of aging. Aggressive advertising and promotional campaigns by niche and large players have also played a significant role in influencing consumer behavior. With the increasing inclination and ability to spend on beauty and cosmetic solutions, the market will continue to grow. Everyone’s skin is different, so instead of a generic approach from over-the-counter items, they need a regimen that is tailored to their own needs. Consumers are now being targeted more directly by skincare specialists, who are prescribing a customized range of products.
In terms of value, creams dominated the market with a share of over 50.0% in 2020. As the formulation comprises high-tech pharmaceutical active components, DNA-based skincare creams are touted as more than just aesthetic or cosmetics goods. They claim to preserve and even improve the skin’s function.
The offline distribution channel led the market and held a revenue share of over 65.0% in 2020. The growth in offline sales is fueled by high preference among consumers for testing their genes at health and wellness clinics rather than doing the same using at-home kits. In DNA-based skin care products, the internet category is the fastest expanding. The pandemic has accelerated the shift in consumer behavior, with the increased adoption of do-it-yourself (DIY) content and an increase in online sales of beauty items. The trend is being driven by the younger workforce, internet penetration, and greater per capita consumption.
North America held the largest share of more than 35.0%. Consumer-driven, sustainable, and clean ingredient compositions are becoming increasingly popular in the cosmetics sector. With so many variables at play and so many established brands, the market for skincare products appears to be crowded.
- IMAGENE LABS
- Genetic Beauty
- DNA Skin Institute
- Distribution Channel
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38497 or call: +1 9197 992 333