The global Dietary Fibers market size is expected to be worth around US$ 78.8 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Dietary Fibers market size was valued at US$ 39.7 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% during forecast period 2020 to 2027.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/35937
The rising prevalence of health diseases, including obesity, diabetes, and digestive problems has resulted in the increasing demand for insoluble dietary fibers in food & beverage products, which is likely to augment the overall market growth.
Owing to various lifestyle problems stemming from an imbalanced diet, the importance of nutrition-rich products, such as foods and beverages rich in vitamins, fibers, omega fatty acids, and proteins, has increased. This is projected to offer growth opportunities for the market players over the coming years. Furthermore, fiber-fortified beverage and food products are becoming popular among consumers of distinguished age groups across the globe.
Dietary fibers are majorly used in the food & beverage application segment, which is projected to register the fastest CAGR of 9.3%, in terms of revenue, from 2020 to 2027. The rising demand for powdered cellulose and cellulose gum & gel in the manufacturing of various products, such as spice mix, powdered beverage mixes, sauces, and frozen desserts, is likely to drive the market over the upcoming years.
Cereals & grains segment led the market and accounted for more than 47.0% share of the global revenue in 2019. Intake of these fibers reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases, such as stroke and coronary heart disease. Moreover, fibers found in oats, flaxseeds, beans, and oat bran help in reducing low-density lipoprotein, thereby reducing the total blood cholesterol levels.
The fruits & vegetable segment is estimated to register the fastest CAGR from 2020 to 2027. High-fiber food products have a lower energy density and provide fewer kilojoules (calories) per gram of food. Moreover, high-fiber foods are considered bulky and filling in nature.
Soluble dietary fibers led the market in 2019 and accounted for more than a 55.0% share of the global volume. Soluble dietary fibers for both animal and human consumption are sourced from fruits & vegetables, nuts & seeds, and cereals & whole grains. Fibers, such as fructooligosaccharide (FOS) and inulin, obtained from vegetables, aids in regulating the function of the intestines; whereas pectin, obtained from fruits, such as pears and apples, improves acid reflux problems and promotes gut health.
The food & beverage application segment led the market and accounted for more than 43% share of the global revenue in 2019. Consumers’ confidence in the health benefits associated with dietary fibers is one of the key factors augmenting the demand for the product. Furthermore, the growing consumption of healthy and functional food products is projected to drive the market over the next few years.
Asia Pacific led the market in 2019 and accounted for over 38% share of the global revenue in 2019. Countries, such as China, Japan, and Indonesia, are projected to be the leading producers of foods and beverages over the next few years. Promising trends in the food & beverage industry in the Asia Pacific is estimated to spur the product demand over the forecast period.
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Ingredion Incorporated
- Roquette Frères
- Emsland Group
- Kerry Inc.
- The Green Labs LLC
- Tate & Lyle
- Farbest Brands
- J. RETTENMAIER & SÖHNE GmbH + Co KG
- Taiyo International
- AGT Food and Ingredients
- Batory Foods
- Raw Material Outlook
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Cereals & Grains
- Nuts & Seeds
- Product Outlook
- Soluble Dietary Fibers
- Corn Fibers
- Insoluble Dietary Fibers
- Chitin & Chitosan
- Oat Bran
- Wheat Fiber
- Soluble Dietary Fibers
- Application Outlook
- Food & Beverages
- Animal Feed
- Regional Outlook
- North America
- The U.S.
- The U.K
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2016-2019) and forecast (2020-2027);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/35937 or call: +1 9197 992 333