The global diabetes associated ophthalmic treatment market size is expected to be worth around US$ 50.7 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global diabetes associated ophthalmic treatment market size was valued at US$ 28.2 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38804
Diabetes Associated Ophthalmic Treatment Market (By Application: Dry Eye Syndrome, Glaucoma, Eye Allergy & Infection, Diabetic Retinopathy, Diabetic associated Macular Degeneration, Uveitis, Cataract, Diabetic Macular Edema; By Type: Drugs, Devices; By End-use: Hospitals, Ophthalmic Centers, Ambulatory Surgical Centers) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
|Market Size||US$ 50.7 Bn by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 7.5% From 2021 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Type, application; end-use|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Alcon; Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.; Bausch Health; Allergan; Bayer AG; Santen Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.; Novartis AG; Pfizer, Inc.; Genentech, Inc.; Carl Zeiss Meditec; Lumenis; Ellex Medical Lasers Ltd.; IRIDEX Corporation; Topcon Corporation; Abbott Medical Optics; Quantel|
The increasing prevalence of type II diabetes, geriatric population, and availability of early detection techniques are some of the factors driving the growth. This is coupled with technological advancements and increasing awareness of early diagnostics to help increase the success rate of the available treatment options. An increasing number of clinical trials to assess new drugs and devices for the prevention and management of these ophthalmic conditions are expected to fuel market growth in upcoming years.
An increasing number of initiatives being undertaken by governments and nonprofit organizations to increase diabetes associated ophthalmic disease awareness is expected to boost the adoption of devices used for the treatment. Furthermore, WHO and IDF are working together to prevent and control diabetes and ensure good quality of life for people worldwide by providing accessible treatment facilities.
By Type Analysis
The drugs segment dominated the market for diabetes associated ophthalmic and accounted for the largest revenue share of 58.6% in 2020. The drug segment comprises anti-glaucoma drugs, anti-inflammatory drugs, anti-VEGF drugs, anti-allergy drugs, and others.
The devices segment is growing at a rapid pace accounted for a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period. The devices segment comprises refractive error surgical devices, glaucoma surgical devices, cataract surgical devices, vitreoretinal surgical devices, diagnostic devices, and visual aid devices.
By End-use Analysis
The hospital segment dominated the market for diabetes associated ophthalmic and accounted for the largest revenue share of 39.4% in 2020. An increasing number of hospital admissions of diabetes patients are boosting the demand for the segment,
By Application Analysis
The diabetic retinopathy segment dominated the market for diabetes associated ophthalmic and accounted for the largest revenue share of around 26.0% in 2020. Diabetic retinopathy is considered a critical medical condition that impacts the eyes of the patient leading to vision loss.
increasing clinical trials for the approval of drugs used for the treatment of diabetic retinopathy is expected to boost the growth of the market for diabetes associated ophthalmic.
By Regional Analysis
North America dominated the diabetes associated ophthalmic treatment market and held the largest revenue share of 37.5% in 2020. The growth in the region is mainly attributed to factors such as robust healthcare infrastructure,
In Asia Pacific, the market for diabetes associated ophthalmic is expected to witness the fastest growth rate during the forecast period. The growing ophthalmic disorders burden and rising consumer awareness are expected to drive the market for diabetes associated ophthalmic in the region.
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Bausch Health
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Bayer AG
- Santen Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Genentech, Inc.
- Carl Zeiss Meditec
- Ellex Medical Lasers Ltd.
- IRIDEX Corp.
- Topcon Corp.
- Abbott Medical Optics
- By Application
- Dry Eye Syndrome
- Eye Allergy & Infection
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Diabetic associated Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Macular Edema
- By Type
- By End-use
- Ophthalmic Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
Browse complete table of contents at@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/diabetes-associated-ophthalmic-treatment-market/toc/38804
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38804 or call: +1 9197 992 333