The global dental suction systems market size is expected to be worth around US$ 739.2 million by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global dental suction systems market size was valued at US$ 322.7 million in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 15.2% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38509
Dental Suction Systems Market (By Product: Wet Suction, Dry Suction; By End-use: Hospitals, Dental Offices) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
|Market Size||USD 739.2 million by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 15.2% From 2021 to 2030|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Product, End-use|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Becker Pumps Australia; Cattani; Dental International; Metasys Dental; Eschmann; Ads Dental System; Ko-Maxkorea; A-dec, Inc.; Dentsply Sirona; Dentalez Inc.|
The growth is attributable to technological advancements in dental suction products. Moreover, an increasing number of dental surgical procedures is expected to contribute to the growth of the market. Technological advancements are also expected to favor market growth. The COVID-19 pandemic led to a reduction of dental procedures, thereby negatively impacting the market growth. The dental procedures performed on regular basis use ultrasonic scalers and turbine handpieces that produce aerosols that are harmful to patients and the staff.
The wet suction system product segment held the largest revenue share of more than 64% in 2020. The wet suction units are highly reliable than the dry systems. These units are powered by electric motors that power the vacuum pumps, which separate the liquid and solid. The vacuum pump draws waste products, water, and air through tubing into the pump.
The dry product segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR from 2021 to 2030 due to the advantages associated with these systems. These systems are energy-efficient, require less maintenance, and have features, such as variable speed motor functionality that provides consistency in extraction power.
The dental offices segment dominated the market in 2020 accounting for more than 65% of the global revenue share. This can be attributed to the increased number of dental treatment procedures in these healthcare settings. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, people were avoiding visiting hospitals and dental offices frequently.
The use of extraoral suction technology for the protection of staff and patient is one such initiative adopted by dental offices to prevent the spread of the virus. These factors are anticipated to propel segment growth.
North America dominated the global market in 2020, accounting for more than 48% of the overall revenue share. The growth was attributed to the presence of a well-established health care infrastructure and quick adoption of advanced technologies in the region.
- Becker Pumps Australia
- Dental International
- Metasys Dental
- Ads Dental System
- A-dec, Inc.
- Dentsply Sirona
- Dentalez, Inc.
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38509 or call: +1 9197 992 333