The global dental diagnostic and surgical equipment market size is expected to be worth around US$ 20.7 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global dental diagnostic and surgical equipment market size was valued at US$ 7.2 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 9.2% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38879
Dental Diagnostic And Surgical Equipment Market (By Product: Dental Diagnostic Equipment, Dental Surgical Equipment) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
|Market Size||USD 20.7 billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 9.2% From 2021 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Carestream Health; Danaher Corporation; KaVo Kerr; Biolase Technologies; Zolar Dental Laser; 3M Company; Ivoclar Vivadent AG; American Medicals; Henry Schein; Midmark Diagnostic Group|
Rising inclination towards junk food consumption and improper eating habits lead to multiple dental conditions, which, in turn, augment market growth. Rising demand for cosmetic dentistry is another factor considered to be a major driver of the market. Additionally, geriatric and pediatric populations are particularly prone to dental disorders and are positively affecting the market growth.
The market is driven by the rising incidence of dental disorders, increasing desire for minimally invasive and painless procedures, and technological advancements, for example – CAD/CAM systems, scaling units, instrument delivery systems, dental lasers, radiography equipment, and cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT) scans. Dental problems in the elderly, such as caries, oral candidiasis, and xerostomia, are driving the demand for medical devices.
By Product Analysis
The dental surgical equipment segment dominated the market for dental diagnostic and surgical equipment and held the largest revenue share of 52.0% in 2020. Oral surgery is a part of many dental practices where the practice focuses on general dentistry and performs some surgical procedures.
The dental surgical equipment segment is expected to witness a CAGR of over 9.1% over the forecast period. The growth in the number of dentists and dental practices offers immense growth opportunities which can reduce the risk factor of an increase in dental diseases.
By Regional Analysis
North America dominated the dental diagnostic and surgical equipment market and accounted for the largest revenue share of over 38.0% in 2020. According to a study conducted by the Canadian Academy of Health Sciences (CAHS) 2014, high costs are a big worry, and Canada’s most vulnerable residents have the highest rates of toothache, decay, and disease; nonetheless, they have restricted access to much-needed healthcare amenities.
In Asia Pacific, the market for dental diagnostic and surgical equipment is predicted to grow fast over the forecast period due to infrastructural improvements in dental facilities and clinics, attractive insurance policies, rising population lifestyle changes, and the presence of market growth-oriented regulatory policies.
- Carestream Health
- Danaher Corporation
- KaVo Kerr
- Biolase Technologies
- Zolar Dental Laser
- 3M Company
- Ivoclar Vivadent AG
- American Medicals
- Henry Schein
- Midmark Diagnostic Group
- By Product
- Dental Diagnostic Equipment
- CAD/CAM Systems
- Instrument Delivery systems
- Extra oral Radiology Equipment
- Intra Oral Radiology Equipment
- Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT)
- Dental Surgical Equipment
- Dental Laser
- Dental handpieces
- Dental Forceps & Pliers
- Curettes and Scalers
- Dental Probes
- Dental Burs
- Electrosurgical Equipment
- Dental Diagnostic Equipment
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
Browse complete table of contents at@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/dental-diagnostic-and-surgical-equipment-market/toc/38879
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38879 or call: +1 9197 992 333