The global dental caries detectors market size is expected to be worth around US$ 612.0 million by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global dental caries detectors market size was valued at US$ 308.2 million in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 12.9% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38508
Dental Caries Detectors Market (By Product: Laser Fluorescent Caries Detector, Fiber Optic Trans-illumination Caries Detector; By End-use: Hospitals, Dental Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
|Market Size||USD 612.0 million by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 12.9% From 2021 to 2030|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Product, End-use|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Dentsply Sirona; Kavo Dental; Quantum Dental Technologies, Inc.; Acteon Group; Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co.; AdDent, Inc.; DentLight, Inc.; Air Techniques, Inc.|
Dental caries detection devices assist in evaluating enamel structure for conditions like caries or micro-fractures in the tooth before sealant placement. Caries detection devices assist in the primary detection of dental caries, which might lead to early diagnosis by the dental professional. Factors like the increasing prevalence of caries, increasing awareness about oral health, and rising advancement in dental diagnostic are expected to propel the market growth.
Laser fluorescent caries detector held the largest share of 63.4% in 2020 owing to the high precision offered. The use of laser fluorescence has been widely accepted as an early caries detection method as it provides an accuracy of more than 90% and is minimally invasive as compared to x-rays. Laser prevention systems like Diagnodent effectively report measurements of bone density.
The dental clinics segment held the largest revenue share of 53.2% in 2020 and is anticipated to grow lucratively over the forecast period. This is attributed to the increasing number of dental clinics and professionals in many developing and developed countries. These clinics are now getting well equipped with advanced dental technologies to carry out effective treatment. Moreover, they offer quick appointment booking and lower waiting times as compared to hospitals.
North America dominated the market with a share of nearly 48.0% in 2020 and is expected to expand at a significant CAGR in the forecast period. This is attributed to the rising geriatric population, strong medical infrastructure, well-established reimbursement policies, the existence of key market players, and advancement in preventive and restorative dental treatments.
Asia Pacific is expected to register the highest CAGR of 12.2% over the forecast period. Asian countries such as China, Japan, and India are emerging economies with well-developed healthcare infrastructure and facilities and are now more focused on leading based on R&D activities.
- Dentsply Sirona
- Kavo Dental
- Quantum Dental Technologies, Inc.
- Acteon Group
- Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co.
- AdDent, Inc.
- DentLight, Inc.
- Air Techniques, Inc.
- Laser Fluorescent Caries Detector
- Fiber Optic Trans-illumination Caries Detector
- Dental Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38508 or call: +1 9197 992 333