The global Dehumidifier market size is expected to be worth around US$ 10.8 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Dehumidifier market size was valued at US$ 5.5 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.0% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38916
|Market Size||US$ 10.8 Billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 8.0% From 2021 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Product, Technology, Application|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Airwatergreen AB; De’Longhi Appliances S.r.l; Frigidaire; General Filters, Inc.; Honeywell International, Inc.; GE Appliances, a Haier Company; Mars; LG Electronics, Inc.; Munters; Seibu Giken DST AB; Sunpentown International Inc.; Therma-Stor LLC; Whirlpool Corporation; Wood’s|
The strong emphasis households are putting on controlling the moisture content in the ambient air to prevent any growth of bacteria and mold, which can pose health risks, is expected to drive the growth of the market over the forecast period. The eminent need to maintain appropriate moisture levels in industrial environments to control the quality of the production is expected to contribute to the growth. Continued industrialization and the growing need for energy-efficient products also bode well for the growth of the market.
The increasing demand for dehumidifiers, especially for industrial applications that require optimum temperatures and humidity levels, is the key factor contributing to market growth.
By Product Analysis
The chemical absorbent segment dominated the market in 2020 with a revenue share of over 50% and is expected to continue dominating the market over the forecast period.
The heat pump segment is also anticipated to witness significant growth over the forecast period. Heat pumps are equally efficient in removing moisture from the ambient air and are often considered an alternative for air conditioners to help in dehumidifying the ambient air in residential environments during winters.
By Technology Analysis
The sorption segment dominated the global dehumidifier market in 2020 with a revenue share of around 50% and is estimated to register significant growth over the forecast period.
The warm condensation segment is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR over the forecast period. The warm condensation technology is particularly preferred for industrial and commercial applications.
By Applications Analysis
The industrial segment dominated the market in 2020 with a revenue share of more than 55% and is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period.The continued establishment of cold storage units, warehousing units, and pharmaceutical manufacturing units is also expected to contribute to the growth of the segment.
The commercial segment is expected to register significant growth over the forecast period. Humidity levels in commercial installations need to be controlled to prevent any growth of mold and fungus, which can potentially affect the ambient air quality and walls while spoiling various products.
By Regional Analysis
North America dominated the global market in 2020 with a revenue share of around 39%. It is also expected to emerge as the largest regional market over the forecast period.
Asia Pacific is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period. Unabated industrialization in the economies, such as China, India, Japan, and Southeast Asian countries, is expected to drive the demand for dehumidifiers in the Asia Pacific region.
- Airwatergreen AB
- Therma-Stor LLC
- De’Longhi Appliances S.r.l
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- GE Appliances, a Haier company
- General Filters, Inc.
- Chemical Absorbent
- Heat Pump
- Ventilating Dehumidifier
- Cold Condensation
- Warm Condensation
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- North America
Browse complete table of contents at@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/dehumidifier-market/toc/38916
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38916 or call: +1 9197 992 333