The global control valves market size is expected to be worth around US$ 21.80 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global control valves market size was valued at US$ 10.1 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38790
|Market Size||US$ 21.80 Bn by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 8.5% From 2021 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Component, Size, Product, End-use|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Emerson Electric Co.; Flowserve Corporation; IMI plc; Alfa Laval AB; AVK Holding A/S; Eaton; Honeywell International, Inc.; Velan; Inc., Burkert Fluid Control System; and Valvitalia SpA.|
Surging demand from industrial sectors such as energy & power, water & wastewater treatment, and oil & gas industry and growing adoption of industrial automation propelling the smart control valves market are fueling the demand for control valves. Additionally, rising demand for control valves in the pharmaceutical and food & beverages industries is expected to drive the market.
Increasing adoption of control valves is rising continuously owing to the benefits they offer in controlling temperature and pressure throughout the downstream, midstream, and upstream activities. Therefore, growing oil & gas exploration activities are triggering the demand for control valves.
Get More Details@https://www.visionresearchreports.com/control-valves-market/38790
Emerson Electric Co.; Flowserve Corporation; IMI plc; Alfa Laval AB; AVK Holding A/S; Eaton; Honeywell International, Inc.; Velan; Inc., Burkert Fluid Control System; and Valvitalia SpA.
- By Component Type
- Valve body
- By Size Type
- Less than 1”
- Between 1” to 6”
- Between 6” to 25”
- Between 25” to 50”
- More than 50”
- By Product Type
- By End-use
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Power
- Water & Wastewater
- Food & Beverage
- Others (manufacturing, electronics, marine, pulp & paper, and textiles)
- North America
- The U.S.
- The U.K.
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.)
- South Africa
- North America
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
– Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and policy aspects
– Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
– Market value USD Million and volume Units Million data for each segment and sub-segment
– Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
– Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
In-depth interviews and discussions were conducted with several key market participants and opinion leaders to compile the research report.
This research study involved the extensive usage of both primary and secondary data sources. The research process involved the study of various factors affecting the industry, including the government policy, market environment, competitive landscape, historical data, present trends in the market, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in related industry, and market risks, opportunities, market barriers and challenges. The following illustrative figure shows the market research methodology applied in this report.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38790 or call: +1 9197 992 333