The global contract tracing technology market size is expected to be worth around US$ 36.71 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global contract tracing technology market size was valued at US$ 5.89 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 20.5% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38543
Contract Tracing Technology Market (By Technology: Global Positioning System (GPS), Bluetooth, Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi), Near Field Communication (NFC), Wireless Sensor Network Technology, Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), Others; By Devices: Internet of Things, Standalone Solutions; By Database Management: Mass Tested, Self-reported, Health Tracking Solutions) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
|Market Size||USD 36.71 billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 20.5% From 2021 to 2030|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Technology, Devices, Database Management|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Google, Apple, Microsoft, Polte Corporation, Triax Technology, Everbridge, Facedrive, Salesforce, IBM, ImageSoft, Inc.|
These technologies can also aid in understanding virus transmission paths, assess outbreak trends, and developing effective disease management strategies. Since 2020, the adoption of contact tracing technology is rapidly increasing to control the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic thereby driving growth of the contact tracing technology market. Before the COVID-19 pandemic, these technologies were widely used for controlling the spread of infectious diseases such as Ebola, Zika, tuberculosis, and sexually transmitted diseases. For instance, the Ebola Contact Tracing application (ECT app) was developed for the Ebola epidemic. However, the COVID-19 pandemic has drastically increased the global demand for contact tracing technology.
Google and Apple developed a partnership for building a broader contact tracing platform. In May 2020, Google and Apple introduced APIs for enabling interoperability between iOS and Android devices for contact tracing. In addition, both the companies also launched an Exposure Notifications System to control the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- Polte Corporation
- Triax Technology
- ImageSoft, Inc.
- Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi)
- Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Wireless Sensor Network Technology
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- Internet of Things
- Standalone Solutions
- Database Management
- Mass Tested
- Government Tested Database
- Identified Red Alert Area
- Health Tracking Solutions
- Mass Tested
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38543 or call: +1 9197 992 333