The global clinical workflow solutions market size is expected to be worth around US$ 25.6 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global clinical workflow solutions market size was valued at US$ 8.60 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 13.4% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38808
Clinical Workflow Solutions Market (By Type: Data Integration Solutions, Real-time Communication Solutions, Workflow Automation Solutions, Care Collaboration Solutions, Enterprise Reporting & Analytics Solutions; By End-use: Hospitals, Long-term Care Facilities, Ambulatory Care Centers) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
|Market Size||US$ 25.6 Bn by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 13.4% From 2021 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Type, end use|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.; Cerner Corporation; NXGN Management, LLC; McKesson Corporation; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; Hill-Rom Services Inc.; Cisco; General Electric; Stanly Healthcare; Vocera Communications; ASCOM; athenahealth, Inc.|
An increased volume of patient health information due to the rising prevalence of chronic conditions and the high demand for better quality care by patients is expected to fuel the adoption of workflow software and services in healthcare settings. Rising awareness amongst the caregivers and patients pertinent to the benefits of integrated solutions and interest in reliable technology for efficient decision-making is anticipated to fuel the adoption of workflow solutions.
The market players are increasingly focusing on bringing innovation and new ways to safeguard the health and safety of their employees, meeting critical customer requirements, and guaranteeing business continuity.
By Type Analysis
The data integration solutions segment dominated the market with a revenue share of over 26.05% in 2020. Data integration systems are highly preferred by healthcare providers owing to the increased data volumes and the need for integration to curb rising costs. Caregivers are looking for an integrated system that enables users to access patient information across the complete continuum of care.
The care collaboration solutions segment is expected to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period owing to the increased emphasis on patient-centric services.
Technological advancements in wireless technology, computing power, and miniaturization are key drivers for innovations in medical technology.
By End-use Analysis
The hospitals segment dominated the market with a revenue share of over 45.02% in 2020 owing to the applicability, rising number of healthcare facilities, and associated data that needs proper management along with privacy.
the rising demand for workflow and the ongoing trend for connected hospitals are expected to drive the segment over the forecast period. The high demand for collaborative and integrated care delivery, unified critical clinical communications, and streamlining the process for call scheduling is contributing to the segment growth.
By Regional Analysis
North America dominated the market with over 40.05%share in 2020. Factors such as the increasing R&D activities and patient admission in the hospitals leading to the generation of the high volume of data and increasing government initiatives regarding the effective usage of interoperability, EHR, and other solutions are contributing to the market growth in the region.
Asia Pacific is expected to exhibit the fastest CAGR of 14.7% over the forecast period owing to the increasing investments from emerging economies. There is a significant increase in demand for healthcare information technology solutions in the medical sector
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Cerner Corporation
- NXGN Management, LLC
- McKesson Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Hill-Rom Services Inc.
- General Electric
- Stanly Healthcare
- Vocera Communications
- athenahealth, Inc.
- By Type
- Data Integration Solutions
- EMR Integration Solutions
- Medical Image Integration Solutions
- Real-time Communication Solutions
- Nurse Call Alert Systems
- Unified Communication Solutions
- Workflow Automation Solutions
- Patient Flow Management Solutions
- Nursing & Staff Scheduling Solutions
- Care Collaboration Solutions
- Medication Administration Solutions
- Perinatal Care Management Solutions
- Rounding Solutions
- Other Care Collaboration Solutions (Specimen Collection Solutions and Blood Products Administration Solutions)
- Enterprise Reporting & Analytics Solutions
- Data Integration Solutions
- By End-use
- Long-term Care Facilities
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
Browse complete table of contents at@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/clinical-workflow-solutions-market/toc/38808
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38808 or call: +1 9197 992 333