The global Citrus Extract market size is expected to be worth around US$ 7.7 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Citrus Extract market size was valued at US$ 5.5 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of xx% during forecast period 2020 to 2027.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/35881
Citrus Extract Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Company Analysis, Regional Insights and Forecast 2020 – 2027 – Breakdown Data by Regions, Type, Manufacturers and Applications
Growing demand for natural extracts in food and beverage products with higher nutritional value is expected to boost the growth of the market over the forecast period.
The market is expected to be majorly driven by growing demand for healthy and nutritional beverages across the geographies.
Paradigm shift towards healthy lifestyle supported by growing awareness regarding health and nutrition is expected to create significant growth opportunities for the market globally. Citrus fruits including lemon, lime, orange, and grapefruit are popular for their high vitamin C content and several health benefits, such as weight management, immunity boost, and personal care. These factors have significantly boosted the product consumption in the form of extracts mixed in the food and beverage industry for fruit beverages, functional beverages, sports beverages among other applications.
- Orange was the largest product segment with a revenue share of 53.4% in 2019 owing to its wide applications for nutritional, flavor, and aromatic applications
- Fruit beverages emerged as the prominent application segment in 2019 owing to its mounting demand from consumers inclined towards fresh juices
- The lemon extract is likely to expand at the fastest CAGR of 5.3% from 2020 to 2027 owing to its exotic flavor and aroma-based applications
- In 2019, North America emerged as the largest regional market in terms of revenue, holding a market share of 33.0%
- End-user product diversification and product launches are expected to expand the product demand over the forecast period.
- The Lebermuth Co. Inc.
- Mountain Rose Inc.
- Young Living Essential Oils LC
- Bontoux S.A.S.
- Symrise AG
- Citromax Flavors Inc
- doTERRA International, LLC.
- Citrus and Allied Essences Ltd.
Citrus Extract Product Outlook
Citrus Extract Application Outlook
- Carbonated Soft Drinks (CSDs)
- Fruit Beverages
- Bottled Water
- Functional Beverages
- Sports Drinks
Citrus Extract Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2016-2019) and forecast (2020-2027);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/35881 or call: +1 9197 992 333