The global Chromatography Resins market size is expected to be worth around US$ 3.4 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Chromatography Resins market size was valued at US$ 1.8 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% during forecast period 2020 to 2027.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/35889
Growth in the market can be attributed to the mounting demand for the product from pharmaceutical sector, for drug discovery, with the development of novel resins, which have better productivity in comparison to conventional resins. Chromatography technique played a critical role in saving millions of lives around the world since the outbreak of the deadly Ebola virus in 2015, which claimed over 10,000 lives in West Africa. Chromatography proved to be extremely useful in determining more effective antibodies in neutralizing the Ebola virus.
The growth in the market can be attributed to increasing demand for therapeutic antibodies for the treatment of patients. In addition, expanding end-use applications due to continuous innovation are expected to propel market growth in the near future.
- In 2019, natural emerged as the largest type segment, owing to growing demand for agarose, and dextran from several end-use industries
- In 2019, ion exchange emerged as the largest technique segment, due to substantial growth in pharmaceutical sector, especially drug discover
- In 2019, pharmaceutical emerged as the largest end-use segment, concerning upsurge in quality and safety testing of products, coupled with technological advancement
- Demand for natural resin is growing in several industries on account of its low cost and high functionality, and is anticipated to continue its dominance in the forthcoming years, which will propel the growth of the market
- TriAltus Biosciences has developed protein purification technology (novel CL7/Im7 system) to aid providence cancer institute COVID-19 vaccine development.
- Merck KGaA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- GE Healthcare Lifesciences
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- W. R. Grace & Co.-Conn.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Tosoh Corporation
Chromatography Resins Product Outlook
Chromatography Resins Technique Outlook
- Ion exchange
- Hydrophobic Interaction
- Size exclusion
Chromatography Resins End-use Outlook
- Drug Discovery
- Drug Production
- Water and Environmental Agencies
- Food & Beverage
Chromatography Resins Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2016-2019) and forecast (2020-2027);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/35889 or call: +1 9197 992 333