The global Car Wash Services market size is expected to be worth around US$ 47.6 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Car Wash Services market size was valued at US$ 30.8 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38425
Car Wash Services Market (By Mode of Payment: Cash Payment, Cashless Payment; By Type: Tunnels, Roll-Over/In-Bay, Self-service) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
Growing consumer interest in automobile maintenance is one of the major factors driving the market. The demand for the service has been fueled by an increasing need for convenience and a wider range of budget and luxury options. Furthermore, as environmental restrictions forbidding residential car washing techniques become more stringent, the customer base for professional car washes is expected to rise, fueling demand for the service.
The emergence of COVID-19 had a huge impact on the industry. During the peak of the pandemic, most businesses were closed. New York State authorized car washes to resume in late April, but only under severe conditions that limited the number of personnel allowed on site and prohibited in-person payment. Furthermore, the pandemic ushered in several significant improvements in the industry.
The roll-over or in-bay facilities segment dominated the market for car wash service and accounted for the largest revenue share 60.3% in 2020. These facilities have lower running expenses than tunnel washes since they use just 10-50 gallons of water each car against 14-60 gallons in a tunnel. This section is the most profitable because it saves the client time and money. Every facility type, on the other hand, is growing because it appeals to a distinct set of clients.
The cashless payment segment is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 6.6% over the forecast period to reach USD 35,721.8 million by 2028. This segment is anticipated to account for a total market share of 82.5% in terms of revenue by 2028. Car wash business owners are increasing their efficiency to boost sales and obtain detailed insights on their clientele by installing an integrated payment solution, or point-of-sale (POS) system, across pay stations.
The cash payment segment accounted for a market share of 40.3% in terms of revenue in 2020. This segment was valued at USD 9,859.9 million in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period to reach USD 11,873.8 million by 2028. The majority of the self-service car wash stations have coin meters to use the service.
North America dominated the car wash service market and accounted for the largest revenue share of 60.3% in 2020. This development can be attributed to increased consumer spending on comfort and leisure, as well as the widespread use of professional vehicle wash services. More than 72% of drivers in the United States use professional car wash services on a regular basis, with conveyor car wash being the most profitable service.
- Splash Car Wash
- Zips Car Wash
- International Car Wash Group (ICWG)
- Autobell Car Wash
- Quick Quack Car Wash
- Super Star Car Wash
- True Blue Car Wash, LLC
- Magic Hands Car Wash
- Hoffman Car Wash
- Wash Depot Holdings Inc.
|Market Size||US$ 47.6 billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 8.8% From 2021 to 2030|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Type, Mode of payment|
|Regional Scope||North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, MEA|
|Companies Mentioned||Splash Car Wash; Zips Car Wash; International Car Wash Group (ICWG); Autobell Car Wash; Quick Quack Car Wash; Super Star Car Wash; True Blue Car Wash, LLC; Magic Hands Car Wash; Hoffman Car Wash; Wash Depot Holdings Inc.|
- Mode of Payment
- Cash Payment
- Cashless Payment
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38425 or call: +1 9197 992 333