The global Capacitive Sensor market size is expected to be worth around US$ 40.1 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Capacitive Sensor market size was valued at US$ 27.02 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% during forecast period 2020 to 2027.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/35832
Capacitive sensors are gaining popularity, owing to their superior sensitivity, greater durability, and higher measurement accuracy than inductive or resistive sensors. These sensors are undergoing rapid developments to meet advanced user interface necessities of modern applications. Moreover, in consumer electronics, the rising demand for multi-touch screens that provide features such as pinch to zoom is expected to drive the market growth.
Increasing demand for consumer Machine-to-Machine (M2M) devices such as portable media players, e-readers, gaming consoles, digital photo frames, Personal Navigation Devices (PNDs), smart glasses, and wearables, equipped with touch screen is anticipated to drive the demand for these sensors. Rapid growth of the consumer electronics industry and increasing preference for the replacement of resistive sensors are the key factors expected to accelerate the market growth. Additionally, the rising demand for touch screens in smartphones, (ATMs), smart vending machines, handheld insulin control devices, and planar video walls, among others are anticipated to provide lucrative growth opportunities.
- In the manufacturing industry, capacitive position sensors are being increasingly used to measure the errors arising in machine tools such as surface grinders, lathes, and milling machines. This factor bodes well for the segment growth
- In recent years, there has been a rise in the adoption of automotive airbags, mandated by regulations such as Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards No. 208, which is anticipated to drive the demand in the automotive end-use segment
- Europe is anticipated to expand at a significantly high CAGR owing to the rise in the number of events such as Sensors Europe 2020 and Wearable Europe 2020. Sensors Europe 2020 focuses on the provision of guidance to manufacturers for the fabrication and development of sensors such as touch and capacitive sensors
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Microchip Technology, Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- OMRON Corporation
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- Schneider Electric
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
Capacitive Sensor TypeOutlook
- Touch Sensor
- Motion Sensor
- Position Sensor
Capacitive Sensor End-use Outlook
- Consumer Electronics
- Food & Beverages
- Oil & Gas
- Aerospace & Defense
Capacitive Sensor Region Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2016-2019) and forecast (2020-2027);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/35832 or call: +1 9197 992 333