The global cancer immunotherapy market size is expected to be worth around US$ 130.6 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global cancer immunotherapy market size was valued at US$ 60.1 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 10.6% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38822
Cancer Immunotherapy Market (By Product: Monoclonal Antibodies, Immunomodulators, Oncolytic Viral Therapies and Cancer Vaccines; By Cancer Type: Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Melanoma, Prostate Cancer, Head and Neck Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
|Market Size||US$ 130.6 Bn by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 10.6% From 2021 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Product, cancer type|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Ltd; AstraZeneca; Bristol-Myers Squibb Company; Pfizer, Inc.; Merck & Co., Inc.; Novartis AG.|
Growing adoption of advanced cancer therapeutic options coupled with rising cancer incidence has been one of the primary growth stimulants for the market. Healthcare providers are focusing on improving cancer therapeutic facilities and a reduction in the recurrence rate of tumor post chemotherapy.
Rising R&D activities in the cancer immunotherapy field is resulting in the introduction of advanced variants with enhanced efficacy and effectiveness of treatment. Immuno-oncology have shown promising results with improved survival and lower toxicity. A paradigm shift from traditional chemotherapies to immunotherapies is propelling the overall market.
By Product Analysis
Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) were the most prominent product segment in 2018. Increasing investments in R&D of monoclonal antibodies as naked antigen binding antibodies, conjugated monoclonal antibodies, and bispecific antibodies have opened new avenues of revenue generation for companies that provide oncology therapeutics.
Immunomodulators, unlike other chemo-immunotherapy drugs, are used to modulate immune system of patients, which in turn, enhance the activity of immune system against tumors.
By Cancer Type Analysis
By type, the global cancer immunotherapy market has been segmented into lung, breast, colorectal, melanoma, prostate, head & neck, ovarian, and pancreatic cancer. Majority of immunotherapy drugs including few monoclonal antibodies and checkpoint inhibitors are approved for treatment of NSCLC.
Checkpoint inhibitors are used as a first-line treatment in patients suffering from advanced lung tumor. Opdivo, Keytruda, and Tecentriq are immunotherapeutic drugs approved for lung tumor.
Cancer immunotherapies are being increasingly used for melanoma therapeutics. The growth of the melanoma segment can be attributed to development of new products, large number of FDA approvals, and extensive R&D in this field.
By Regional Analysis
North America held the largest revenue share in 2018. Rising incidence of the disease, increasing ease of access to modern therapeutics, coupled with expanding geriatric population, are contributing to the growth of the regional market.
Asia Pacific is expected to experience the fastest growth during the forecast period. New and advanced immunotherapy drugs are being introduced in China and Japan. These countries have several ongoing clinical trials as well as FDA approvals for new drug molecules and combination therapies.
Amgen Inc.; AstraZeneca; F. Hoffman La Roche; Bayer AG; Bristol-Myers Squibb; Eli Lilly and Co.; Merck and Co.; Novartis; and Pfizer.
- By Product
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Oncolytic Viral Therapies and Cancer Vaccines
- By Cancer Type
- Lung Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- North America
- The U.S.
- The U.K.
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
Browse complete table of contents at@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/cancer-immunotherapy-market/toc/38822
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38822 or call: +1 9197 992 333