The global can seamers market size is expected to be worth around US$ 816.8 million by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global can seamers market size was valued at US$ 555.8 million in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.7% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38548
Can Seamers Market (By Product: Automatic, Semi-automatic; By Application: Beverage, Food, Others) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
|Market Size||USD 816.8 million by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 8.7% From 2021 to 2030|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Product, Application|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Pneumatic Scale Angelus; Ferrum Ltd.; Bubber Machine Tools; Innovus Engineering Ltd; SHIN I MACHINERY WORKS CO., LTD.; Dixie Canner Co.; JK Somme; JBT; Ezquerra; Montajes Conserveros de Galicia S.L; Swiss Can Machinery AG; Lanico-Maschinenbau Otto Niemsch GmbH|
Increasing demand for sustainable packaging solutions especially in the food and beverage industry is expected to drive the demand for can seamers over the forecast period.Rising consumer awareness about health and wellness coupled with increasing demand for packaged food and beverage products are projected to drive the market over the forecast period.
The increasing consciousness regarding the drawbacks of using single-use plastics along with government initiatives to ban single-use plastic packaging that affects the environment has led the manufacturers to switch to. Increasing demand for metal packaging is projected to boost market growth over the forecast period.
The semi-automatic can seamers led the market and accounted for the largest revenue share of 61.3% in 2021. Semi-automatic can seamers are usually designed for smaller production volumes, wherein the operator can start the process manually through a footswitch, hand, or touch panel. The machine seals a single can at a time, making it a suitable option for smaller operations or household use.
The automatic can seamers segment is expected to witness a CAGR of 10.2% over the forecast period. Automatic food can seamers have the ability to seam a large number of cans per minute as compared to semi-automatic food can seamers.
The production demand from the food and beverage industry is high due to which the need for a fully automated packaging line is also rising. Large-scale food processing and packaging companies require automatic can seamers to streamline their packaging operations to save on operating expenses and for efficient production.
The beverage application segment dominated the market and accounted for the largest revenue share of 75.7% in 2021. This growth is driven by the increasing consumption of beverages as well as the growing variety of beverage products. Furthermore, there is a rising trend towards healthy beverages which has propelled the demand for packaging machines including can seamers.
The demand for can seamers in the food industry is expected to witness a CAGR of 8.3% over the forecast period. Factors such as high shelf-life, recyclable packaging, and convenience have boosted the demand for canned food products, thereby, driving cam seamers market growth. The canned food primarily consists of meat products, desserts, seafood, ready meals, pasta and noodles, jams, soups, sauces, pickles, and fruits and vegetables.
Asia Pacific dominated the can seamers market and accounted for the largest revenue share of 47.8% in 2021. The ban on plastics in countries such as India and China is expected to drive the demand for aluminum, paper, and glass cans. Changing lifestyles and food preferences of the middle-income groups have led to increased consumption of processed and packaged food products, which is driving the demand for can seamers.
The market is expected to witness a CAGR of 8.1% over the forecast period. The food and beverage industry accounts for a major share in the economy of the region as countries such as Italy, the U.K., and Germany play an important role in shaping its economy.
- Pneumatic Scale Angelus
- Ferrum Ltd.
- Bubber Machine Tools
- Innovus Engineering Ltd.
- SHIN I MACHINERY WORKS CO., LTD.
- Dixie Canner Co.
- JK Somme
- Montajes Conserveros de Galicia S.L
- Swiss Can Machinery AG
- Lanico-Maschinenbau Otto Niemsch GmbH
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38548 or call: +1 9197 992 333