The global biopharmaceutical third party logistics market size is expected to be worth around US$ 150.2 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global biopharmaceutical third party logistics market size was valued at US$ 96.4 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.6% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38820
Biopharmaceutical Third Party Logistics Market (By Supply Chain: Cold Chain, Non-cold Chain; By Service Type: Transportation, Warehousing and Storage) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
|Market Size||US$ 150.2 Bn by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 6.6% From 2021 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Supply chain, service type|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||DHL International GmbH.; SF Express; United Parcel Service of America, Inc.; AmerisourceBergen Corporation; DB Schenker; Kuehne and Nagel; Kerry logistics network limited; Agility|
The rising trend of outsourcing logistics, the focus of pharmaceutical players on their distribution network owing to its strong sales numbers, and the rise in the number of biosimilar launches are some of the key factors driving the market.
hese advanced vehicles are designed to automate and provide temperature control systems during transportation that help in reducing complexities, human error, and damage to products in transit. Thus, these monitoring solutions allow visibility that can converse breaches through automatic alerts by providing information to execute contingency plans.
By Supply Chain Analysis
the non-cold chain logistics segment dominated the market for biopharmaceutical third-party logistics (3PL) and contributed to the largest revenue share of 80.8%. This is owing to an increase in pharmaceutical sales through distributors. 3PL services provide greater scalability, higher visibility, reduce overall operating costs, and help develop a stronger logistics network with higher returns and lower risks.
The cold chain is projected to be the fastest-growing supply chain segment with a CAGR of 9.6% in the market for biopharmaceutical third-party logistics (3PL) over the forecast period. This is majorly owing to the rising demand for a new class of drugs, called biologics that have shown tremendous growth over the past few years.
By Service Type Analysis
the warehousing and storage segment dominated the market for biopharmaceutical third-party logistics (3PL) and held the largest revenue share of 43.6%. This is attributed to a large demand for 3PL services from the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
The other segment is projected to expand at a lucrative CAGR of 6.4% in the market for biopharmaceutical third-party logistics (3PL) over the forecast period. Packaging, custom and duty management, procurement services, and a few other values added services are included in this segment.
By Regional Analysis
North America dominated the biopharmaceutical third-party logistics (3PL) market and accounted for the largest revenue share of 41.5% in 2020. This is majorly attributed to the dominance of the region in the biologics and pharmaceutical drugs market and an increase in exports and imports for biopharmaceuticals.
In Asia Pacific, the market for biopharmaceutical third-party logistics (3PL) witnessed the second largest revenue of USD 15.4 billion in 2020 and is also expected to witness the fastest CAGR of 7.2% over the forecast period.
- DHL International GmbH
- SF Express
- United Parcel Service of America, Inc.
- AmerisourceBergen Corporation
- DB Schenker
- KUEHNE + NAGEL
- Kerry Logistics Network Limited
- By Supply Chain
- Cold Chain
- Non-cold Chain
- By Service Type
- Air Freight
- Sea Freight
- Warehousing and Storage
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
Browse complete table of contents at@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/biopharmaceutical-third-party-logistics-market/toc/38820
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38820 or call: +1 9197 992 333