The global Baby Care Products market size is expected to be worth around US$ 30.4 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Baby Care Products market size was valued at US$ 20.17 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38905
|Market Size||US$ 30.4 Billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 5.3% From 2021 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Product, Distribution Channel|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Johnson & Johnson; Procter & Gamble (P&G); Kimberly-Clark (KCWW); Honasa Consumer Pvt. Ltd.; The Himalaya Drug Company;Citta World;Sebapharma GmbH & Co. KG;Beiersdorf; California Baby;Unilever|
The shifting consumer preferences toward high-quality and clean-label baby care products are likely to fuel the market growth. The demand for baby care products has been on the rise due to the evolving preferences for premium and specialized baby care products for grooming infants.
Rising concerns related to baby skin conditions such as skin irritation, redness, and diaper rashes are driving the popularity of chemical and synthetic-free baby care products. The shifting focus towards cruelty-free and minimal ingredients-based products owing to the increasing concerns related to waste disposal is expected to have a positive impact on the market growth.
By Product Analysis
Baby toiletries/hair care held the largest revenue share of over 65.0% in 2020 and is expected to maintain its lead over the forecast period. Baby shampoos, conditioners, washes, and wipes are among the most used items as these are frequently applied on infants’ skin.
The skin care segment is projected to register the fastest CAGR of 5.1% from 2021 to 2030. The segment includes various types of moisturizers, face creams, powders, and massage oils.
In the baby toiletries/hair care segment, the body wash segment held the largest share of over 30.0% in 2020 and is expected to witness significant growth from 2021 to 2030.
By Distribution Channel Analysis
The hypermarket and supermarket captured the largest revenue share of over 46.0% in 2020. These stores offer significant advantages to consumers, such as freedom of selection, lower prices, and high visibility of international brands, which makes them a suitable platform for all customer groups to purchase baby care products.
The specialty store segment is projected to register the fastest CAGR of 5.9% from 2021 to 2030. Some customers choose to buy baby products from these stores because of the ease of purchase, extensive network, and the ability to purchase the same products on a regular basis.
The online segment is projected to witness significant growth from 2021 to 2030. The online sales of baby care products are estimated to witness growth during the forecast period.
By Regional Analysis
Asia Pacific held the largest share of over 40.0% in 2020 and is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period. Central and South America is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2021 to 2030. Manufacturers in this region are engaged in the development of baby care products that contain a mixture of natural and organic ingredients, in an attempt to tap into new customer demographics.
North America is expected to observe considerable growth from 2021 to 2030. The presence of well-established product manufacturers in North America, such as Unilever, Kimberly-Clark (KCWW), and Johnson & Johnson
- Johnson & Johnson
- Procter & Gamble (P&G)
- Kimberly-Clark (KCWW)
- Honasa Consumer Pvt. Ltd.
- The Himalaya Drug Company
- Citta World
- Sebapharma GmbH & Co. KG
- California Baby
- By Product
- Baby Skin Care
- Baby Moisturizer
- Baby Face Cream
- Baby Massage Oil
- Baby Powder
- Diaper Rash Cream
- Baby Toiletries/Hair Care
- Hair Oil
- Baby Body Wash
- Baby Wipes
- Baby Skin Care
- ByDistribution Channel
- Hypermarket & Supermarket
- Pharmacy & Drugstores
- Specialty Store
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38905 or call: +1 9197 992 333