The global Automotive Sunroof market size is expected to be worth around US$ 20.12 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Automotive Sunroof market size was valued at US$ 10.2 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 10.9% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38496
Automotive Sunroof Market (By Product: Glass sunroof, Fabric sunroof; By Vehicle Type: Mid-segment vehicles, Premium & luxury-segment vehicles) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
|Market Size||US$ 20.12 billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 10.9% From 2021 to 2030|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Product, Vehicle Type|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Webasto Group; Inalfa Roof Systems Group B.V.; Inteva Products; Magna International Inc.; AISIN SEIKI Co., Ltd.; Yachiyo Industry Co., Ltd.; and CIE Automotive|
the sunroof feature was limited only to luxury vehicles. However, its growing popularity among consumers prompted several automakers to consider it as a differentiating feature. Rising popularity of sunroof feature coupled with continual advancements in glass technology is anticipated to provide a significant boost to the market.
Demand for convertible cars has been plummeting since the past few years owing to factors such as lesser agility and safety and higher costs as compared to hardtop vehicles. When it comes to hardtop vehicles, demand for sport utility vehicles (SUVs) has been rising tremendously owing to benefits they offer, such as improved stability and safety coupled with better utility. Furthermore, SUVs are increasingly being fitted with sunroofs. This shift in consumer preference is estimated to boost the demand for glass sunroof systems.
On the basis of the product type, the market has been segmented into glass and fabric. The glass sunroof segment held the leading share in the market in 2020 and it is poised to expand at a phenomenal CAGR over the forecast period. The growth of the segment can be attributed to advancements in technology, which have made it possible to manufacture various types of glasses, such as tempered glass, laminated glass, and glass that can protect from ultraviolet rays.
Premium & luxury-segment vehicles dominated the market in 2020, and the segment is projected to reach USD 10.6 billion by 2030. The segment is expected to continue dominating the automotive sunroof market over the forecast period owing to rising spending power of consumers.
The demand for hatchback automobiles is rising, particularly in emerging economies, such as India and China. As a result, the mid-segment vehicles segment is rapidly catching up with the premium & luxury-segment vehicles segment.
Asia Pacific is estimated to hold the largest share by 2030. Demand for premium vehicles in emerging economies, such as India and China, is surging in line with rising disposable incomes of the populace. At the same time, automobile production in the region is increasing as automakers are investing aggressively to expand their production capacity.
Webasto Group; Inalfa Roof Systems Group B.V.; Inteva Products; Magna International Inc.; AISIN SEIKI Co., Ltd.; Yachiyo Industry Co., Ltd.; and CIE Automotive
- Product Type
- Glass sunroof
- Fabric sunroof
- Vehicle Type
- Mid-segment vehicles
- Premium & luxury-segment vehicles
- North America
- The U.S.
- The U.K.
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38496 or call: +1 9197 992 333