The global aquaculture vaccines market size is expected to be worth around US$ 706.2 million by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global aquaculture vaccines market size was valued at US$ 352.4 million in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 13.4% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38535
Aquaculture Vaccines Market (By Product: Attenuated Live Vaccines, Inactivated Vaccines, Subunit Vaccines, DNA Vaccines, Recombinant Vaccines; By Route Of Administration: Oral, Injected, Immersion & Spray; By Application: Bacterial, Viral, Parasitic) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
|Market Size||USD 7.06.2 Mn by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 13.4% From 2021 to 2030|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Product, Route of administration, Application|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Zoetis; Phibro Animal Health Corporation; Elanco; Merck & Co., Inc.; KBNP; CAVAC; Kyoto Biken Laboratories, Inc.; Nisseiken Co., Ltd.; Vaxxinova International BV; HIPRA|
The growing demand for aquatic animal-derived food products, such as oil, caviar, protein powders, and meat, is encouraging farmers to use vaccinations for to gain higher profitability. Due to the rising urbanization, consumers are becoming more aware of the nutritious value of animal protein. The demand for healthy, sustainable, aquaculture vaccines and high-quality meat products that have fewer or no drugs is also increasing rapidly. Thus, the need for healthy breeding of aquatic animals is increasing, which is expected to fuel the demand for aquaculture vaccines, thereby boosting the market growth.
Inactivated vaccines held the largest share of 44.89% in 2020. Inactivated bacterial and viral vaccines are manufactured by the fermentation of the disease-causing pathogens in large quantities. Inactivating agents such as formalin are then introduced to kill all the microorganisms. These inactivated organisms elicit an immune response as they retain their basic shape, original antigen characteristics, and structure.
The recombinant vaccines segment is expected to register a CAGR of 10.65% from 2021 to 2030. Recombinant vaccines help evoke a strong immune response in the vaccinated fish, as they can mimic naturally occurring infections. It is also easier to produce recombinant vaccines in large quantities and on a commercial scale.
The injected segment held the largest share of 46.73% in 2020. Apex-IHN by Elanco is the first DNA vaccine licensed in Canada for protection against IHNV in healthy salmonid fishes. The oral segment is expected to expand at the highest CAGR of 10.7% during the forecast period. Oral vaccination has several advantages over other routes of administration.
The bacterial segment held the largest share of 53.94% in 2020. As per Aquatic Animal Health Research by the USDA, bacterial species of more than 20 genera have been identified as causative agents behind Aquatic diseases. They affect over 20 species of freshwater and marine water fishes.
The viral segment is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR of 10.74% during the forecast period. As per a report by the Responsible Use of Medicines in Agriculture Alliance (RUMA), the key groups of fish farmed via aquaculture, which are routinely vaccinated, are Atlantic salmon, rainbow trout, and Atlantic cod.
Europe held the largest revenue share of over 35.0%. The key factors driving this regional market include Norway being the largest salmon exporter, supportive initiatives by the government and private sector, rising human concerns over the incidence of antimicrobial resistance, and the presence of key players.
- Phibro Animal Health Corporation
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Kyoto Biken Laboratories, Inc.
- Nisseiken Co., Ltd.
- Vaxxinova International BV
- Attenuated Live Vaccines
- Inactivated Vaccines
- Subunit Vaccines
- DNA Vaccines
- Recombinant Vaccines
- Route Of Administration
- Immersion & Spray
- North America
- Eastern Europe
- Czech Republic
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38535 or call: +1 9197 992 333