The global antibody drug conjugates contract manufacturing market size is expected to be worth around US$ 28.4 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global antibody drug conjugates contract manufacturing market size was valued at US$ 9.8 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 16.8% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38541
Antibody Drug Conjugates Contract Manufacturing Market (By Condition: Myeloma, Lymphoma, Breast Cancer, Others (Urothelial Cancer); By Linker: Cleavable Linker, Non-cleavable Linker) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
|Market Size||USD 28.4 billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 16.8% From 2021 to 2030|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Condition, Linker|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Cambrex; ReciPharm; ThermoFisher; Pantheon; Corden Pharma; Samsung Biologics; Lonza; Catalent; Siegfried; Piramal Pharma Solutions; Boehringer Ingelheim|
The factors driving market expansion is complex nature of Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs), increasing demand for manufacturing capacity as well as increasing number of research on antibody therapies.
The coronavirus pandemic has assessed a typically optimistic and deliberate approach to development and disrupting supply chains not only for those antibodies deemed most promising a year ago, but also for others antibody drug conjugate that have been thrust into the spotlight as potential COVID-19 treatments.
The myeloma segment dominated the market and accounted for the largest revenue share of 59.4% in 2020. The factors that influence market growth are antibody drug conjugates, which is a novel type of treatment for myeloma patients that deliver a powerful cytotoxic chemical directly to the myeloma cell.
The cleavable linker segment dominated the market for ADC contract manufacturing and accounted for the largest revenue share of 66.5% in 2020. The segment is likely to remain dominant in the coming future. Major factor that influences the growth in the segment is the advantages that cleavable linkers take in certain circumstances to deliver the medication to the target cell.
The non-cleavable linker segment is projected to witness the fastest CAGR of 22.5% over the forecast period. ADCs with non-cleavable linkers are more reliant on the target cells’ biology. Non-cleavable linkers have higher plasma stability than cleavable linkers, which can help to enhance the therapeutic index.
Asia Pacific dominated the ADC contract manufacturing market and accounted for the largest revenue share of 56.4% in 2020. The region is projected to witness the fastest growth rate of 14.6% over the forecast period.
- Samsung Biologics
- Piramal Pharma Solutions
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Breast Cancer
- Others (Urothelial Cancer)
- Cleavable Linker
- Non-cleavable Linker
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38541 or call: +1 9197 992 333