The global Antibacterial Products market size is expected to be worth around US$ 40.6 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global Antibacterial Products market size was valued at US$ 28.04 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 3.3% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38903
|Market Size||US$ 40.6 Billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 3.3% From 2021 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Product, Distribution Channel|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC; Unilever; GOJO Industries, Inc.; The Himalaya Drug Company; Sebapharma GmbH & Co. KG; Bielenda; Colgate-Palmolive Company; Henkel Corp.; Johnson & Johnson; Farouk Systems, Inc.|
Increasing demand for antibacterial products owing to the rising customer awareness about cleanliness is contributing to market growth. Moreover, the increasing prevalence of bacterial and viral diseases, such as cellulitis, impetigo, and leprosy, has boosted the demand for such products among consumers across the globe. The COVID-19 pandemic has played a vital role in boosting the demand for these products as the consumers’ inclination has shifted towards antibacterial skin & personal hygiene products.
By Product Analysis
The hand soaps segment held the largest market share of 35.0% in 2020 and is expected to maintain dominance over the forecast period. Hand soaps have seen an uptick in demand in 2020 owing to the release of hand hygiene directives amid the COVID-19 outbreak.
The hand sanitizers segment also held a significantrevenuein 2020. The COVID-19 pandemic has played a vital role in escalating the demand for antibacterial products, which is likely to continue during the forecast period.
the body wash segment is projected to register the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. Several product manufacturers are offering a new range of variants with the addition of, which is projected to boost the segment growth.
By Distribution Channel Analysis
The hypermarkets & supermarkets segment accounted for the largest revenue share of over 47.6% in 2020 and will expand at a steady CAGR from 2021 to 2030. The growth is credited to the increasing penetration of independent retail giants, such as Walmart and Costco, which is boosting product visibility and attracting a larger consumer base.
The online distribution channel segment is projected to register a considerable CAGR from 2021 to 2030. Consumers are switching from offline to online channels owing to the change in their purchasing patterns and a considerable shift in lifestyles.
The specialty store segment is projected to register the fastest CAGR of 4.3% from 2021 to 2030. An increasing number of consumers are seeking natural, plant-based, vegan, and cruelty-free skin and hygiene products that are easily accessible at premium specialty stores.
By Regional Analysis
Asia Pacific held the largest market share of 47.5% in 2020 and is expected to maintain dominance over the forecast period. The growth of the regional market is supported by increased product offerings in the germ protection category by regional manufacturers.
Central & South America is projected to register a significant CAGR during the forecast period. After the COVID-19 pandemic, consumers in countries including Brazil are following precautionary measures to prevent infections, which has led to a surge in demand for natural, herbal, and antibacterial products in skincare and personal care categories.
North America is expected to register a considerable CAGR from 2021 to 2030 due to the rising focus on personal wellness, which is driving the product demand.
- Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC
- GOJO Industries, Inc.
- The Himalaya Drug Company
- Sebapharma GmbH & Co. KG
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Henkel Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson
- Farouk Systems, Inc.
- By Product
- Body Wash
- Body Moisturizer
- Hand Cream & Lotion
- Hand Soaps
- Hand Sanitizers
- Facial Cleansers
- Facial Mask
- By Distribution
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Pharmacy & Drug Stores
- Specialty Stores
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38903 or call: +1 9197 992 333