The global anti-biofilm wound dressing market size is expected to be worth around US$ 2.03 Trillion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global anti-biofilm wound dressing market size was valued at US$ 656.57 million in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 14.2% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38542
Anti-biofilm Wound Dressing Market (By Mode of Mechanism: Physical, Chemical, Biological; By Application: Chronic Wounds, Acute Wounds) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
|Market Size||USD 2.03 Trillion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 14.2% From 2021 to 2030|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Mode of Mechanism, Application|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||ConvaTec; Smith & Nephew PLC; Urgo Medical; Coloplast; 3M|
The rising incidence of Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs), the growing prevalence of chronic diseases, and the increasing number of burn cases are the key driving factors for the market.
Increasing the prevalence of chronic diseases across the globe is anticipated to drive the market. For instance, as per the International Diabetes Federation, the global prevalence of diabetes is expected to increase from 766.0 million in 2011 to 602.0 million by 2030. Increasing cases of accidents and trauma such as burns are expected to contribute to market growth. Traumatic events are most common in low and middle-income countries in comparison to high-income countries. Around 50.00% of people globally are exposed to fire-related traumas.
The acute wounds segment held the largest share of over 65.0% in 2020 owing to the rising cases of burns and trauma and the increasing number of surgeries across the globe. An acute wound is an injury to the skin that occurs unexpectedly and includes incisions, abrasions, burns, scratches, and puncture wounds. It heals at a normal rate according to the regular wound healing process.
The chronic wounds segment is anticipated to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period owing to the increasing cases of chronic diseases, especially diabetes, across the globe. Chronic or non-healing wounds occur when there is no significant healing of an injury for about 4 weeks.
The chemical mode of mechanism segment held the largest share of over 50.0% in 2020 and is anticipated to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period owing to the rising prevalence of chronic wounds and the increasing number of surgeries across the globe.
The presence of several players offering anti-biofilm wound dressing products with iodine and ionic silver is the major factor promoting the segment growth. In addition, researchers are taking initiatives to introduce advanced anti-biofilm wound dressing products in the market for better treatment of chronic and acute wounds.
North America dominated the market with a share of more than 50.0% in 2020 and is expected to witness considerable growth over the forecast period. The increasing incidence of sports injuries, rising number of road accidents, and the presence of several key players in the region are some of the factors expected to drive the market.
- Smith & Nephew PLC
- Urgo Medical
- Mode of Mechanism
- Manual Debridement
- Pulse Electrical Field
- Ultrasound Debridement
- Ionic Silver
- Dispersin B
- Chronic Wounds
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Pressure Ulcers
- Venous Leg Ulcers
- Acute Wounds
- Surgical & Traumatic Wounds
- Burn Wounds
- Chronic Wounds
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38542 or call: +1 9197 992 333