The global anatomic pathology market size is expected to be worth around US$ 40.66 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
The global anatomic pathology market size was valued at US$ 17.06 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 11.08% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Get Sample Copy of This Report (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Chart)@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38913
Anatomic Pathology Market (By Product & Services: Instruments, Consumables, Services; By Application: Disease Diagnosis, Drug Discovery and Development; By End-use: Hospitals, Research Laboratories, Diagnostic Laboratories) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
|Market Size||US$ 40.66 Billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 11.08% From 2021 to 2030|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Segments Covered||Product & services, Application, End-use|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Companies Mentioned||Danaher Corporation; PHC Holdings Corporation; Quest Diagnostics Incorporated; Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings; F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG; Agilent Technologies, Inc.; Cardinal Health; Sakura Finetek USA, Inc.; NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc.; BioGenex; Bio SB|
The advent of technology in the instruments and the protocols used during the anatomic pathological procedures is anticipated to increase the adoption rate of advanced anatomic pathological instruments.
The drug discovery and development application segment are expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period due to the shifting paradigm from conventional medicine to personalized medicine. This is primarily due to the growing reliance on discoveries of putative biomarkers for the development of personalized therapies.
By Product & Services Analysis
The consumables segment dominated the market in 2020 with a share of over 65.0%. The availability of a wide range of products, coupled with a high usage rate of consumables in research findings, is fueling the segment growth.
A substantial number of reagents and kits, antibodies, and probes are being marketed for anatomic pathology protocols.The ongoing technological advancements and focused efforts by the market participants to offer anatomic pathological instruments with an improved design are anticipated to bolster the growth of the instruments segment.
By Application Analysis
The disease diagnosis segment accounted for the largest share of over 55.0% in 2020. Pathology protocols provide an opportunity for researchers to explore disease etiology and associated outcomes.
The anatomic pathology workflow aids the detection of a tumor at the inflammatory and proliferating stromal cells stage, thus minimizing costs associated with tumor eradication.
The drug discovery and development segment is anticipated to grow at a lucrative pace over the forecast period. Tissue analysis carried out by the pathologists generates a wealth of information for pharmaceutical manufacturers during preclinical trials.
By End-use Analysis
The hospitals’ segment dominated the market with a revenue share of over 45.0% in 2020 owing to the high hospitalization rate of cancer patients, coupled with a substantial number of frequent readmissions in hospitals.
The hospitals segment is also expected to be befitted by an increasing number of initiatives undertaken by the public and private agencies to promote advanced healthcare systems.
A large number of clinical trials through various ongoing projects spurs the growth of the research laboratories segment.
By Regional Analysis
North America accounted for the largest revenue share of over 45.0% in 2020 due to the presence of major players and supportive government initiatives pertaining to training pathological programs.
Spiraling demand for advanced imaging modalities, an increase in better patient care facilities, and several pathology laboratories franchising their presence fuels the growth of the Asia Pacific market.
- Danaher Corporation
- PHC Holdings Corporation
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Cardinal Health
- Sakura Finetek USA, Inc.
- NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc.
- Bio SB
- By Product & Services
- Microtomes & Cryostat
- Tissue Processors
- Automatic Stainers
- Whole Slide Imaging (WSI) Scanners
- Other Products
- Reagents & Antibodies
- Probes & Kits
- By Application
- Disease Diagnosis
- Drug Discovery and Development
- By End-use
- Research Laboratories
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- North America
Detailed TOC of Global Anatomic Pathology Market@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/anatomic-pathology-market/toc/38913
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Premium Research Report, click here@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/cart/38913 or call: +1 9197 992 333