[150+ Pages Research Report] According to the recent analysis research report; the global Acupuncture Needles Market in 2020 was approximately USD 110 Million. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% and is anticipated to reach around USD 190 Million by 2027. Top market players are 3B Scientific, AcuMedic, asia-med GmbH, Dana Medical Co., Ltd., Boen Healthcare Co., Ltd., Suzhou Hualun Medical Appliance Co., Ltd.,
The market Acupuncture promotes balance and harmony on all levels by stimulating the energy flow, the CHI, with tiny needles placed on energy spots. Acupuncture is the most common type of traditional healing system. It originated in China more than 2,000 years ago. Acupuncture needles are thin, solid metallic needles used to stimulate body surface for treatment of pain. Acupuncture is most commonly used in the treatment of pain such as headache, migraine, joint conditions, post-operative pain, nausea, and paralysis.
Acupuncture increases the body’s natural ability to produce more melatonin. This hormone when present in optimal amounts regulates the sleep-wake cycles. Presently, melatonin is often under produced due to modern lifestyle and poor sleep habits, leading to insomnia, frequent waking up at night, or exhaustion. If these symptoms persist, it could lead to other future health problems. Acupuncture helps restore the natural ability to fall and remain asleep easily, once again.
Get your Customized Research Report@ https://www.novaoneadvisor.com/report/customization/5837
|Market Size||USD 190 Million by 2027|
|Growth Rate||CAR 5.4% From 2021 to 2027|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2027|
|Largest Market||North America|
|Fastest Growing Market||Asia Pacific|
|Segments Covered||Type, Material, Application, End-user and Region|
|Report coverage||Growth Factors, Revenue Status, Competitive Landscape, and Future Trends|
|Companies Mentioned||3B Scientific, AcuMedic, asia-med GmbH, Dana Medical Co., Ltd., Boen Healthcare Co., Ltd., Suzhou Hualun Medical Appliance Co., Ltd., Wuxi Jiajian Medical Devices Co., Ltd., Suzhou Zhongjing Life & Science Technology Co., Ltd., Shinylink (Shanghai) Industrial, Inc., Changchun Aikang Medical Devices Co., Ltd.,|
This report provides detailed company profiles of the key market players. This research report also highlights the competitive landscape of the Acupuncture Needles market and ranks noticeable companies as per their occurrence in diverse regions across globe and crucial developments initiated by them in the market space. This research study also tracks and evaluates competitive developments, such as collaborations, partnerships, and agreements, mergers and acquisitions; novel product introductions and developments, promotion strategies and Research and Development (R&D) activities in the marketplace. The competitive profiling of these players includes business and financial overview, gross margin, production, sales, and recent developments which can aid in assessing competition in the market.
Some of the prominent players in the Acupuncture Needles Market include: 3B Scientific, AcuMedic, asia-med GmbH, Dana Medical Co., Ltd., Boen Healthcare Co., Ltd., Suzhou Hualun Medical Appliance Co., Ltd., Wuxi Jiajian Medical Devices Co., Ltd., Suzhou Zhongjing Life & Science Technology Co., Ltd., Shinylink (Shanghai) Industrial, Inc., Changchun Aikang Medical Devices Co., Ltd.,
Unravelling the Critical Segments
This research report offers market revenue, sales volume, production assessment and prognoses by classifying it on the basis of various aspects including product type, application/end-user, and region. Further, this research study investigates market size, production, consumption and its development trends at global, regional, and country level for period 2017 to 2027 and covers subsequent region in its scope:
- Acupuncture Needles Market, by Type
- Acupuncture Needles Market, by Material
- Tinplate-galvanized Iron
- Stainless Steel
- Acupuncture Needles Market, by Application
- Back Pain, Neck Pain, or Muscle Pain
- Headaches & Migraines
- Knee Pain
- Menstrual Cramps
- Sports Injuries
- Acupuncture Needles Market, by End-user
- Acupuncture Clinics
– North America Region (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
– Europe Region (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy, Rest of Europe)
– Asia-Pacific Region (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
– South America Region (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Rest of South America)
– The Middle East & Africa Region (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
View Detail Information with Complete TOC@ https://www.novaoneadvisor.com/toc/acupuncture-needles-market
Scope of the Study
This Acupuncture Needles market report studies market dynamics, status and outlook especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. This research report offers scenario and forecast (revenue/volume), and categorizes market by players, type, application, and region. This report also studies global market prominence, competitive landscape, market share, growth rate market dynamics such as drivers, restraints and opportunities, and distributors and sales channel.
This research study also integrates Industry Chain analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. Further, this report offers competitive scenario which comprises collaborations, market concentration rate and expansions, mergers & acquisitions undertaken by companies.
High Demand for Disposable Acupuncture Needles
In terms of type, the global acupuncture needles market has been bifurcated into disposable and reusable. The disposable segment accounted for 75% share of the market in 2020. The segment is likely to expand at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2021 to 2031. The growth of the segment can be attributed to advantages associated with disposable acupuncture needles such as low risk of transmission of diseases from one patient to another and low cost.
Stainless Steel to Dominate Acupuncture Needles Market
Based on material, the global acupuncture needles market has been classified into silver, copper, tinplate-galvanized iron, stainless steel, and others. The stainless steel segment held 34% share of the market in 2020. The segment is projected to expand at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2021 to 2027. Stainless steel acupuncture needles are widely used owing to easy availability and low cost. Additionally, most of the major players offer stainless steel needles across the globe compared to other needles.
Use of Acupuncture Majorly for Curing Back Pain, Neck Pain, or Muscle Pain
In terms of application, the global acupuncture needles market has been categorized into arthritis, back pain, neck pain, or muscle pain; headaches & migraines, knee pain, menstrual cramps, sports injuries, and others. The back pain, neck pain, or muscle pain segment accounted for 20.0% share of the market in 2020. The segment is anticipated to gain market share marginally to reach 23.1% in 2027. In a large study, KPWHRI researchers found that acupuncture was more effective than usual care alone in helping people with chronic low back pain.
Asia Pacific dominated the market for acupuncture needles and accounted for a revenue share of 46.2% in 2020. The region is expected to witness the fastest growth rate of 9.1% over the forecast period. The presence of developing countries such as China, India, and Japan is anticipated to boost the market growth in the region. Acupuncture is a traditional treatment of China and this treatment is widely availed in China and Japan. In addition, the rapidly growing medical tourism industry in these countries can also be attributed to the increase in demand for acupuncture treatment in this region. For instance, as per the report on Export Health Services by Directorate-General of Commercial Intelligence and Statistics of India, in 2015-2016, India had 58,300 medical tourists on medical visas.
In North America, the market for acupuncture needles is anticipated to witness a considerable growth rate over the forecast period. The regional market is mainly driven by the rising incidence of diabetes and hypertension. In addition, the rising number of surgical procedures is also anticipated to increase the demand for acupuncture treatment among patients.
Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.
Important years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2017-2019
Base Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021-2027
Key Points Covered in Acupuncture Needles Market Survey
- Demand will remain high in the U.S., backed by favourable reimbursement policies and presence of some of the leading market players.
- Europe will continue showcasing high demand. Sales will remain high, especially in the U.K., Germany, France, and other countries.
- China and India will exhibit high demand for Acupuncture Needles, backed by expanding healthcare sector.
- Focus on research and development will increase in Brazil, creating opportunities for the expansion of the Acupuncture Needles market.
- Hospitals are expected to showcase higher demand for Acupuncture Needles on account of greater access to advanced technologies and higher footfall of patients.
- Driven by the presence of some of the leading pharmaceutical producers, demand in the Japan Acupuncture Needles market will continue increasing at a high pace.
Some of the key highlights covered in the report include:
- Acupuncture Needles Market Demand-Supply Analysis -The report covers detailed insights into demand and supply forces prevailing in the global Acupuncture Needles market. It examines trends and factors influencing demand for Acupuncture Needles globally and gauges the impact of the same on the production.
- Acupuncture Needles Pricing Analysis – The report presents exclusive pricing analysis. It compares pricing strategies adopted by the leading market players and identifies the most remunerative strategies.
- Market Segmentation – The report segments the global market in terms of diverse criteria. It identifies the leading segment within each category and identifies growth drivers and restraints affecting growth across each segment.
- Regional Analysis – The report segments the market in terms of North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World in terms of region. It has chapters exclusively dedicated to analyzing growth trends across each region. It identifies growth drivers as well challenges affecting demand for Acupuncture Needles across the world.
- Competitive Analysis – Some of the leading market players are profiled in the report on Acupuncture Needles. The report offers estimation of share individually helps by the market players and determines the impact of some of their popular strategies.
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis – This chapter is exclusively dedicated to gauging how the market has evolved or will develop in the post-pandemic era.
- Growth Recommendations – In the end, the report presents valuable recommendations to ready businesses for unforeseen challenges in the near future.
Why should you invest in this report?
If you are aiming to enter the global Acupuncture Needles market, this report is a comprehensive guide that provides crystal clear insights into this niche market. All the major application areas for Acupuncture Needles are covered in this report and information is given on the important regions of the world where this market is likely to boom during the forecast period of 2021-2027 so that you can plan your strategies to enter this market accordingly.
Besides, through this report, you can have a complete grasp of the level of competition you will be facing in this hugely competitive market and if you are an established player in this market already, this report will help you gauge the strategies that your competitors have adopted to stay as market leaders in this market. For new entrants to this market, the voluminous data provided in this report is invaluable.
Download This Full Research Report, Click Here@ https://www.novaoneadvisor.com/report/checkout/5837
Nova One Advisor is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Nova One Advisor has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semi-conductors, chemicals, automotive, and aerospace & defense, among different ventures present globally.
Call: +1 9197 992 333